Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 12:31 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
I once knew a randy leprechaun who wanted to know if I had any female unicorn friends, he had plans for "three of us" . I kicked him to the curb. Now my heart belongs to Juan O’Connor of Dublin. I tell you, you never go back once you've had a mesican leprechaun them are the best
Hey, count me in! I haven't been to London anyway and it's on my list! Meeting a randy leprechaun makes it ever so enticing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2008, 12:39 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
How dare you! I'm a lady! I only peddle my wares at home!
So how come my kids told me they're always after your lucky charms?!? And what did YOU have to say about that the other night?

"They're MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!"

Hey, I don't care WHAT you guys do in Battle Creek - you won't get away with it here! I've got some friends, Quake and Quisp - THEY'LL teach you!

And yeah - Quisp is part Martian and part Venusian - you got a problem with that?!? And no - Quake's nickname is NOT "ButtChin"!

Old 07-15-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlight114 View Post
hey bud, whats your problem with Leprechauns...in addition to being magically delicious, when i met my husband i was poor and you could imagine how the unicorn community looks down on that...he came in with his pot of gold and now my heart is full of rainbows...
Yeah, well those darn unicorns are no prize, either - big deal, walk around all day, no job, just polishing their horn.

"I can only be captured by a virgin" - yeah, right! As if!

Old 07-15-2008, 12:45 PM

969 posts, read 2,851,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtee View Post
Okay, this thread makes me sick. The thought of a black dwarf man with an Asian woman is wrong. Those dwarves are always trying to mix in with the Asians in the hopes of making them even shorter. It's true!
Why do you think they are manufacturing PLATFORM SHOES and exporting them to the US - to sneak in OVER the radar - that's why!

Old 07-15-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Yeah, well those darn unicorns are no prize, either - big deal, walk around all day, no job, just polishing their horn.
I resemble that! Not only do I slave all day, but selfishly deprive myself of rest in order to provide outstanding advice on how to scre* up one's life while managing to keep my horn polished and shiny at all times!

Old 07-15-2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Hey, count me in! I haven't been to London anyway and it's on my list! Meeting a randy leprechaun makes it ever so enticing!
Forget it - they know what those "Lucky charms" are like in London - you can't even BUY them there! THAT'S how bad they are.

Juan O'Connor...suuure. Next you'll be singing

"Frosted lucky chimichangas, eres por delicioso encanto!"

Old 07-15-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I resemble that! Not only do I slave all day, but selfishly deprive myself of rest in order to provide outstanding advice on how to scre* up one's life while managing to keep my horn polished and shiny at all times!
And here I thought you were being truthful when you said you couldn't go out with me because you're horny...

OK - I SEE how it is now...have fun with your London trip.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
And here I thought you were being truthful when you said you couldn't go out with me because you're horny...
What?! I can't think of a better reason to go out with you! Now, if I were looking for other things, it'd be a problem.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:56 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,449,979 times
Quote:
So how come my kids told me they're always after your lucky charms?!? And what did YOU have to say about that the other night?

"They're MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!"

Hey, I don't care WHAT you guys do in Battle Creek - you won't get away with it here! I've got some friends, Quake and Quisp - THEY'LL teach you!

And yeah - Quisp is part Martian and part Venusian - you got a problem with that?!? And no - Quake's nickname is NOT "ButtChin"!

Well, your kids need their eyes checked because that wasn't me. They probably ran into my wayward sister. She's been running the streets since she was 16. Poor child!

Oh, and I don't have a problem with Martians or Venusians. They seem to have a problem with me though. They wont date me so they must be racist against Leprechauns. Those meanies!!!

Old 07-15-2008, 12:58 PM

Quote:
What?! I can't think of a better reason to go out with you! Now, if I were looking for other things, it'd be a problem.
Well, you made that face when I said I wasn't a virgin...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships