Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 04:09 AM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,016 times

Advertisements

On this page, I have made threads and put answers , I have tried to be helpful and honest with people . In the meantime I have my opinious and my thoughts that maybe you don't like it ,so don't be angry , if you disagree with me,try to do this:
(1)- respect me
(2)-Delete me
it is simple.
We are not angels , all of us make mistakes .
We just have different points of views.

Last edited by Mona Mee; 07-19-2008 at 04:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2008, 04:39 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Cave Man View Post
BINGO!!! Very true. My problem is being too honest sometimes. Hey, if ya don't like it......pi$$ off. It's just an opinion.

To better ourselves we need honesty, and less validation.....makes us think. This "wishy-washy" crap doesn't cut it.
If I throw a thread out there, I know there are always going to be people who don't agree...and that's ok...but it's also a good way to learn, even if I don't agree with someone right away...I do take it with me and think about it...I think honesty is best, regardless....

creme

Old 07-19-2008, 05:23 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,202,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
You are always such a biaaaaaatcchhhh, yet everyone loves what you have to say and that makes me feel inferior. Why don't you go back to Rhode Island with Earl.
I respectfully ask: Is that name that you called me something like a bagel? Or a bialy? Is it a foreign word for beautiful? Is it a southern term of endearment?

I thought you told me that that you an Earl had gotten back together.

(just being silly- love your rep comments Mona and others.)

Old 07-19-2008, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
I respectfully ask: Is that name that you called me something like a bagel? Or a bialy? Is it a foreign word for beautiful? Is it a southern term of endearment?

are we talkin food and goggie bags again?

Old 07-19-2008, 11:51 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,600,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishP7 View Post
oh no..
What's the oh no for?

Old 07-19-2008, 11:52 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,600,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post

Oh I'm sorry, Bless your heart biiiiiaaaaaacccccchhhhhhh! Now quit posting stuff I don't agree with and keep your opinions to yourself

Old 01-01-2009, 09:24 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,571,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post

The you haven't read all 5800 posts by me so you don't know, people...lol

You managed to read all those post?

Dang. You were that bored enough to have that much time on your hands.

Old 01-02-2009, 02:07 AM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,016 times
I think that it is not easy for people to express their opinions without using nasty words.

So sad!!

Old 01-02-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Because people don't want honesty. They want validation.

absolutely...valadation for something that is so wrong, and yet, they refuse to see it...or want to admit or take full responsibility for their actions.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New-Mona View Post
I think that it is not easy for people to express their opinions without using nasty words.

So sad!!
lack of education...they don't really know how to express themselves in any other way...

Not that I'm so great, but yes, indeed, I've seen it here. They don't know how to communicate, or even consider someone else's idea as being somewhat logical...they're right and that's it, and if you challenge them, they insult you in every way. I saw it happen in a recent post...the guy thought, he was an expert, and he didn't know how to discuss the issue...and to boot, he wasn't a kid. He took any other idea that was posted as a great insult to his persona....so he lashed out with name calling, which in his own mind, made him a better person. He could not and is not able to consider anyone else's ideas, or opinions, which so stagnates a person. Yanno, you can possess a masters degree, but there is nothing more valuable then the ability to consider the opinions and ideas of others, not to mention, allow them, and realize, you will never know everything there is to know. You will learn until the day you die, and if you don't, you stagnate not only yourself, but pass that attitude down to your children...and on and on. It is a shame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships