U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-12-2010, 08:34 AM

3,978 posts, read 2,289,677 times
He will never leave his wife and kids-you are my dear a fool-how can you have such low regard for yourself to get involved with a married man? Go to therapy and find some respect for yourself....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2010, 08:35 AM

3,967 posts, read 3,197,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
You are both pathetic, I don't see how the married guy does that and you are just as bad to do it. Why can't anybody respect marriage it is just sick.

You never can say what the relationship is like either....sometimes it's sexless but you stay together for the children's well being.

Old 09-12-2010, 08:36 AM

28,114 posts, read 22,952,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princ3ss06 View Post
i am giving you reps just for that. Give me as it is indeed.
I wish it weren't true for your sake, but this is an old story replayed time and time again.

This is why it's better for married people to have affairs with other married people...then the expectations aren't there.

Old 09-12-2010, 08:37 AM

123 posts, read 229,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
He will never leave his wife and kids-you are my dear a fool-how can you have such low regard for yourself to get involved with a married man? Go to therapy and find some respect for yourself....
I know right. this is one situation i never thought I will find myself in.

I think I have daddy issues. Grew up an orphan. This guy started out as a good friend, a mentor..2 years...we were close nothing happened although it was obvious there were chemistry between us...and then this.

maybe you are right. i need theraphy

Old 09-12-2010, 08:38 AM

28,114 posts, read 22,952,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
You are both pathetic, I don't see how the married guy does that and you are just as bad to do it. Why can't anybody respect marriage it is just sick.
It's not her job to respect his marriage. That's HIS job.

Old 09-12-2010, 08:38 AM

3,967 posts, read 3,197,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I wish it weren't true for your sake, but this is an old story replayed time and time again.

This is why it's better for married people to have affairs with other married people...then the expectations aren't there.
I think most of the time it's the thrill of a man finding a younger woman which drives this. She hangs on his every word and has fire in her eyes,which is something his wife might not have anymore. In short its a ego boost for them really.

Old 09-12-2010, 08:42 AM

3,435 posts, read 1,128,054 times
Quote:
How does it typically end?

He's almost twice my age. Been married for 17years, of which the first 3 years it was just the both of them together.

he has two kids. one 14 and the other one 5.

i have tried ending it many times but he keeps promising me the stars, that he will try to make us happen. he has given himself a deadline. 14th nov this year - it will mark 1 year we have been together

that said i know its almost impossible. he's too responsible to leave them.

i dont know why i am here. maybe i would like to hear your experiences? have u cheated on your spouse or been the external party? how did it work out?

He is not going to leave his wife for you. Trust me. He is promising you the stars because he is using you for sex. End it.

Old 09-12-2010, 08:42 AM

123 posts, read 229,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
I think most of the time it's the thrill of a man finding a younger woman which drives this. She hangs on his every word and has fire in her eyes,which is something his wife might not have anymore. In short its a ego boost for them really.
it's funny you say that. There are times when I ask him why is he with me...and his answer amongst other things is "because u make me feel good.never thought someone like you blablabla would be with someone like me"

an ego boost.....gosh is that all i am to him? not really ideal is it

Old 09-12-2010, 08:43 AM

301 posts, read 383,895 times
Quote:
i wish it was just sex it would have been so much easier. but he's starting to create needs within me that i never knew existed. and i have tried leaving him because i dont think he should leave his wife.

but maybe a part of me wants to see what he has up his sleeves on nov 14. will he honour his words and do something about us? or was he just stalling for time.....

and god...the things he say, the amount of time he spends with me on a daily basis. i actually believe him sometimes
Are you serious!?

Think about what you just wrote. There are a lot of reasons to justify having an affair. Some I even understand. But, if you the other woman doesn't think he should leave his wife then it's my guess that he has no reason to be having an affair and his wife is a good woman who probably loves him deeply.

He knows this too and that's why he isn't going to leave in November or ever. He isn't going to leave unless he gets caught and even then, he will only leave if SHE makes him.

Listen to this song OP:

YouTube - Air 1 - Sanctus Real "Lead Me" LIVE

Old 09-12-2010, 08:44 AM

19,023 posts, read 13,803,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxiclove View Post
Are you serious!?
Yep, she's in toxic love
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships