Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 11:25 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times

Advertisements

On CD, who has the ability to have a thread pulled....the OP?
I could probably look it up but admit to being lazy right now

Old 07-17-2008, 11:55 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
On CD, who has the ability to have a thread pulled....the OP?
I could probably look it up but admit to being lazy right now
I'm guessing you're right - the OP, since cinderobins are gone? I think she must have decided it was time for her life to quit being so public - which is fine. I do hope she at least took some of the good advice that got offered to her on her thread though. Best wishes to her if she reads this!

Old 07-17-2008, 11:59 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Best wishes for the 2 kids.

Old 07-17-2008, 12:20 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I'm guessing you're right - the OP, since cinderobins are gone? I think she must have decided it was time for her life to quit being so public - which is fine. I do hope she at least took some of the good advice that got offered to her on her thread though. Best wishes to her if she reads this!
That's not supposed to be allowed. Again, different rules for different people.

Old 07-17-2008, 12:46 PM

788 posts, read 2,110,763 times
I am glad I'm not the only one wondering about this....
My rep points now have a N/A next to them
weird

Old 07-17-2008, 07:43 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
I asked that it be closed. I asked that I be banned. I wanted to never post again. I asked if it could be removed, if not, just closed.

So here I am, posting again. Back fr the er, I thought my hand was broken. It isn't.

Good.

I have opened information to PG. Things I did not post. I have given info to her that you thought I was not already doing for myself, for my family.

I am not a victim. I am not claiming it. I tried every thing in my power but nothing worked.

Nothing. Not the police, not anything. So there.

Continue to think my head is in the sand, continue to think I have no decision making capabilities. Continue to think I have traded my daughter in.

Thats fine. I talked with my sister tonight, I feel so much better. I know that I did every single thing I could. I know that I cannot let the things people are saying make me feel badly.

I made the right decision. I do not feel guilt, and that is not why I am defending myself here. I am done with letting people dictate my feelings.

I did that for far too long in this life. I don't let D tell me how I can feel, I get happy with him, mad with him, whatever with him. What I do not do is let him tell me how I can feel.

I am done with that life. Strangest thing is that I was able to let all of you dictate how I was feeling. Let ib dictate how I feel.

Done. I have had so much stress this week over all of this, only to have even more stress here, trying to defend my actions, when I never needed to do that.

I know that I did everything I could. I know that more was done than was posted here. I know that. Yet I continued to allow myself to be brought down, and allow myself to be upset over how people felt over the situation.

I never wanted it to be a mistake that I shared my life here. I never wanted that. I never wanted to disclose all of what had gone on with my daughter, but I felt safe to after a while.

I should have gone with my gut and known that I would be punished.

Good evening.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:59 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
I've had a threads erased and a few posts erased too at my request. I had pretty good reasons and the moderators I contacted agreed and erased them for me.

Old 07-17-2008, 08:42 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
Robyn-

Then go with your gut and stop posting. You've allowed your friend access to our personal info given to you via DM and called us with blocked caller ID. Now you're starting up again. Just stop. Please get some professional help. You can spin your tales and it will all be confidential.

It took me days to get my DMs erased so that you friend couldn't access my personal info, but I guess I should have played the victim card and it would have been done sooner.

Old 07-17-2008, 08:45 PM

8,514 posts, read 4,492,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
I asked that it be closed. I asked that I be banned. I wanted to never post again. I asked if it could be removed, if not, just closed.

So here I am, posting again. Back fr the er, I thought my hand was broken. It isn't.

Good.

I have opened information to PG. Things I did not post. I have given info to her that you thought I was not already doing for myself, for my family.

I am not a victim. I am not claiming it. I tried every thing in my power but nothing worked.

Nothing. Not the police, not anything. So there.

Continue to think my head is in the sand, continue to think I have no decision making capabilities. Continue to think I have traded my daughter in.

Thats fine. I talked with my sister tonight, I feel so much better. I know that I did every single thing I could. I know that I cannot let the things people are saying make me feel badly.

I made the right decision. I do not feel guilt, and that is not why I am defending myself here. I am done with letting people dictate my feelings.

I did that for far too long in this life. I don't let D tell me how I can feel, I get happy with him, mad with him, whatever with him. What I do not do is let him tell me how I can feel.

I am done with that life. Strangest thing is that I was able to let all of you dictate how I was feeling. Let ib dictate how I feel.

Done. I have had so much stress this week over all of this, only to have even more stress here, trying to defend my actions, when I never needed to do that.

I know that I did everything I could. I know that more was done than was posted here. I know that. Yet I continued to allow myself to be brought down, and allow myself to be upset over how people felt over the situation.

I never wanted it to be a mistake that I shared my life here. I never wanted that. I never wanted to disclose all of what had gone on with my daughter, but I felt safe to after a while.

I should have gone with my gut and known that I would be punished.

Good evening.
Cinderobyn,

The best of wishes are being sent your way as I can tell that you are in pain.

You have done the right thing for your daughter. She needs a great deal of help, more than you can give. All you can give her is your love and support, the help will have to come from the professionally trained.

May things improve for your entire family.

Hugs...())(

Old 07-17-2008, 09:10 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
So that everyone knows, my dms have been emptied, long before now. No one had access to anyones information.

The only dms I have right now are ones that have been sent this month.

Ask a mod to check, I don't care.

When my cell rings to my house it has a name on it. Not my name, the person whose acct the phone is under.

If it rings any other way, I cannot help that. When I call my house, when I call my work, whatever, it rings with a name.

Maybe it is different when a cell is called. I DONT KNOW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships