Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 10:43 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
I don't hang with nobody, men or women. I stick to myself. Why would a misanthrope hang with people he doesn't trust?
Quote:
In college, and I think I have all the training I need to get any career I want.

Well, if LA girls are reading my posts, they'll never find out who it is. I only laugh whenever I hear on the Maury Povich show that "You are NOT the father". I like the "out on control teen" segments. I wonder on those segments, why is it always the girls and not the guys?
I find it very very sad that you are in college, yet you don't have any good male and female friends to hang out with. I loved my years in college and I met a lot of great people there. Are you attending a community college and living at home?

I find it also very tragic that you are in college, yet enjoy watching shows like the Maury Povich show... So what about the Jerry Springer show? And do you also watch soap operas too? These are all tv shows watched by stay at home moms (the type of women you hate. LOL at the irony!), those who are chronically unemployed and old retired people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 10:53 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I find it very very sad that you are in college, yet you don't have any good male and female friends to hang out with. I loved my years in college and I met a lot of great people there. Are you attending a community college and living at home?

I find it also very tragic that you are in college, yet enjoy watching shows like the Maury Povich show... So what about the Jerry Springer show? And do you also watch soap operas too? These are all tv shows watched by stay at home moms (the type of women you hate. LOL at the irony!), those who are chronically unemployed and old retired people.
The Jerry Springer Show has become a joke over the years. There are all types of people I can't stand = gangsters, childed people, children, people who talk about race issues, stuck up girls, racists, and gold diggers.

Whenever I'm on break, all I do is get my lunch and then go back to class. If a asked a childless guy if he knew any girl who is the right match, a parent (usually a mother) stepped in and criticized me because of my status. I can't be mad at her because she is a mother, and breeders like to talk trash about people who are CF.

And yes, I just go to college and return home. Since I was rewarded with a ticket to work, I could get any professional career I want and I would not let a gold digger ruin that.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:02 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,179 times
Quote:
The Jerry Springer Show has become a joke over the years. There are all types of people I can't stand = gangsters, childed people, children, people who talk about race issues, stuck up girls, racists, and gold diggers.

Whenever I'm on break, all I do is get my lunch and then go back to class. If a asked a childless guy if he knew any girl who is the right match, a parent (usually a mother) stepped in and criticized me because of my status. I can't be mad at her because she is a mother, and breeders like to talk trash about people who are CF.

And yes, I just go to college and return home. Since I was rewarded with a ticket to work, I could get any professional career I want and I would not let a gold digger ruin that.
Interesting that you would use a term used mostly by those in the gay community. At least, that's what my gay friends call straight people. Slowly, but surely, you're peeking out of the closet.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Interesting that you would use a term used mostly by those in the gay community. At least, that's what my gay friends call straight people. Slowly, but surely, you're peeking out of the closet.
The term is used in the childfree community. Women, the childed people, they love to talk trash. I'm not into homosexuality and never will be, but yet, subs can't read too well and continue to make gay jokes.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:12 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,179 times
Quote:
The term is used in the childfree community. Women, the childed people, they love to talk trash. I'm not into homosexuality and never will be, but yet, subs can't read too well and continue to make gay jokes.
The "childed" people? Dude, there's no such word. As a college student, you should know that. You may consider me to be subhuman, but I have to consider the source. You truly are a sad case and I couldn't imagine how it must feel to be as miserable as you come across.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
The "childed" people? Dude, there's no such word. As a college student, you should know that. You may consider me to be subhuman, but I have to consider the source. You truly are a sad case and I couldn't imagine how it must feel to be as miserable as you come across.
That term is also used in the childfree community. The CF have a lot of slangs. I'm talking about gold diggers now, the type of people that good people should avoid at all time.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:36 AM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,379,780 times
Quote:
Alright, there's one of the two types of women I can't stand the most = gold diggers. I hate gold diggers. I've heard about some men who lived successful lives, but then women came into their lives and the men's lives got all messed up.

From watching movies to reading articles, I've heard a lot of successful men's lives were ruined because of these dogs. When I hear about women being gold diggers, they make me want to resent them as a whole.

How can one identify if their partner is a gold digger or not? Because I have a lot of opportunities ahead of me and I don't want those plans ruined because of a gold digger. Is that all women want in relationships = money?
Have you had an intimate relationship with a woman who wasn't a goldigger?

Old 07-25-2008, 03:38 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,826,734 times
I guess you can tell by the gold pan, shovel, and the back pack sluice box?

Old 07-25-2008, 08:10 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Seriously--until you get over being angry and suspicious of all women, you aren't going to have any dates, golddiggers or otherwise. You need to be getting real talk therapy and maybe drug therapy. You have a completely unrealistic view of the world and the people in it.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but it's true.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:57 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,220,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
Have you had an intimate relationship with a woman who wasn't a goldigger?

From his other posts under his previous name, I don't think that the OP has had an intimate relationship with anyone ever.

Why would any woman want to date someone as miserable as this?

OP; go get some help. Seriously. Therapy really can help you sort out where all this misguided rage, suspicion and fear comes from.

Until you put yourself in therapy I think you are doing the right thing by keeping yourself to yourself. No need to get into a relationship with someone and then end up damaging her due to your lack of trust and anger.

It's hard to take your posts seriously, because the content is identical in all of them no matter what name you post under.

When you come back and tell us that you are talking to a therapist and trying to work on your obvious issues, then it may be easier to take what you have to say with more than just a pinch of salt.

I wish you lots of luck, it's so sad that you seem to have so little joy in your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships