Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 12:03 PM

3,490 posts, read 8,206,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
No. I go on other sites like YouTube or WikiPedia to watch videos or look up information, which is sometimes unless or it doesn't exist.
How does this relate to you needing therapy??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2008, 12:04 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,860,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
How does this relate to you needing therapy??
Why should I get therapy? Those things keep me relaxed and peaceful.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:09 PM

3,490 posts, read 8,206,692 times
Quote:
Why should I get therapy? Those things keep me relaxed and peaceful.
You don't sound relaxed and peaceful. You sound full of rage, hate and bitterness.

The fact that you don't think you need therapy is as worrying to me as some of the cr*p you post here with your anti femal sentiment.

You need help buddy.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:10 PM

28,896 posts, read 54,007,423 times
Well, the usual tip-offs are a tin pan, a long scraggly beard, and a mule that's laden down with mining implements.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:13 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,441,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Wow, Miss South Carolina, watch out! Competition is rearing its ugly head!
Bwwwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa!!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 12:13 PM

28,896 posts, read 54,007,423 times
Quote:
I'm a dark-hearted 20 y/o (almost 20), living in the shadows of a dark home, "invisable" from civilization. And I had a job when I was 15, which was a summer job, and I had to do the job for a month.
Well, I don't have a dog in this fight, but judging by your embittered posts and the other biographical nuggets you keep tossing out, I can't imagine why any normal woman wouldn't just throw herself at you.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:25 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,324,447 times
Quote:
That term is also used in the childfree community. The CF have a lot of slangs. I'm talking about gold diggers now, the type of people that good people should avoid at all time.
You speak of this "childfree community", or the "CF" as if it were some secret society or like the freemasons or something. Is there a secret handshake? Kid-dar, similar to gay-dar? Are there monthly seances? As a "breeder" you have now piqued my curiousity.

And for the record, I'm not a golddigger, as I am on my own presently and former partners were for the most part broke.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:26 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,517,383 times
Quote:
Maybe a good man is the answer.
Um... I'm pretty sure we are all past that speculation.

Any person who groups all people of one specific orientation is not "good" in my book.

In your little world I'm a gold digging law breaker because I'm married and I have children.

Not exactly my definition of a good man.

No, I have my good man! I have a wonderful man, and I can assure you that he would never spew the garbage that you're spewing. I know a good man when I see or hear one and you, I am sorry to say, are found lacking in many departments.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:36 PM

36,074 posts, read 30,588,867 times
Quote:
Maybe a good man is the answer.
Why didnt I think of it before. I can hook you up with my STBX. He hates kids and women, but likes to hang out with people younger than him and he feel he is superior to everyone else. Spends his free time in cyber world and bases all his opinions on what he reads or what his guy friends tell him.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:38 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,860,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Why didnt I think of it before. I can hook you up with my STBX. He hates kids and women, but likes to hang out with people younger than him and he feel he is superior to everyone else. Spends his free time in cyber world and bases all his opinions on what he reads or what his guy friends tell him.
Why are women so obsessed with making these gay jokes. They must be into homesexuality themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships