Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 01:25 PM

687 posts, read 2,031,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
wow, a whole lot of ladies out there are fooled if they think their husband doesnt oogle everywomen they see imagining theyre nekkid
Ha! That reminds me of a joke, when I tease my husband or point out certain women when we are out. Cracks me up because I rib him and he replies with his reasoning at glancing "I'm married, I'm not dead!".

To the OP: I wouldn't have a problem necessarily with the photo on the cell phone. Guys talk to their buddies all the time like that (i.e. better quality ones etc). That being said there may be some underlying trust/communication issues that you need to work out within yourself and him if this has become a big deal. It would be one thing if he is seeking out the photos for his phone/computer etc. Especially of a local girl/or friend. But some guys/friends do things like sending those pics to his phone. I hope that you two are able to work things out (whichever way things work out for you) and most of all you are able to communicate with one another. Not just listen, but actually hear what both of you are saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2008, 01:29 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
it was a nasty photo sent to her husband...hello....that has gotta suck for her..

Old 08-05-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
it was a nasty photo sent to her husband...hello....that has gotta suck for her..
Yes. She has stated that. I think I (and some others?) were saying that they didn't think that was all that strange. However the communication between them is what matters. She asked for opinions and she's getting them.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:40 PM

lol i've never seen my dad get nude/nasty photos on his cell phone....not normal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi_Mom View Post
Yes. She has stated that. I think I (and some others?) were saying that they didn't think that was all that strange. However the communication between them is what matters. She asked for opinions and she's getting them.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:50 PM

Quote:
lol i've never seen my dad get nude/nasty photos on his cell phone....not normal...
Again...I said some. Not all. Not normal to you. We are not all the same and all have differing opinions on what is status quo for each of us.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:55 PM

2,948 posts, read 7,017,802 times
Quote:
In all fairness... my dad doesn't know what I do on a personal level, either! There are just some things that don't get shared with the family... And sometimes, the sex life / sense of humor / etc just doesn't get shared with the family members. Call me crazy.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:55 PM

ya my parents said that people that are like that are trashy and have very low standards .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi_Mom View Post
Again...I said some. Not all. Not normal to you. We are not all the same and all have differing opinions on what is status quo for each of us.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:57 PM

and what is your point? I would be disgusted if one of my best friends had an obscene photo sent to his cell phone and I would be disgusted if he was showing it off....I wouldn't end the friendship but I would be very turned off ....it just would feel wrong....the wife in this situation probably feels worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chance2jump View Post
In all fairness... my dad doesn't know what I do on a personal level, either! There are just some things that don't get shared with the family... And sometimes, the sex life / sense of humor / etc just doesn't get shared with the family members. Call me crazy.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:57 PM

Quote:
ya my parents said that people that are like that are trashy and have very low standards .....
Not sure if that was a slam against my for me opinions, but thanks!

Old 08-05-2008, 02:03 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,435 times
i think the OP should send her husband some nasty photos of herself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships