Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 08:45 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times

Advertisements

This is not meant to be racist. As a man who appreciates a beautiful woman we all have our tastes, likes and dislikes. You probably have your favorite country that you think has the most beautiful women but what country / culture do you find the women to fall at the bottom of your favorites ?

Overall I vote for India as having the most unattractive women for my tastes. You see a few beauties, but seems like very few.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:50 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,868,413 times
I'd have to vote that the United States has a lot of unattractive women. Obesity and bad attitudes are a problem among modern American women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
This is not meant to be racist. As a man who appreciates a beautiful woman we all have our tastes, likes and dislikes. You probably have your favorite country that you think has the most beautiful women but what country / culture do you find the women to fall at the bottom of your favorites ?

Overall I vote for India as having the most unattractive women for my tastes. You see a few beauties, but seems like very few.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:53 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

While I don't find this thread to be racist, I do find it to be extremely mean and cruel in spirit. Phooey on shallow men who are only attracted to beautiful looking women and care nothing for the inner beauty in people.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:55 PM

47 posts, read 122,019 times
I also vote US.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:02 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
While I don't find this thread to be racist, I do find it to be extremely mean and cruel in spirit. Phooey on shallow men who are only attracted to beautiful looking women and care nothing for the inner beauty in people.
You know it's funny the older I get the more I'm attracted to women that I find smart and funny. I think guys are just hard wired to like attractive women. I work with a lot of guys in their twenties and they are pretty brutal about women's looks.

I always try to tell them to try to see a little past looks, especially if a woman isn't 22 and a 10. I say that there is a sliding scale for woman's looks. If they are a bit older you give them a break on being "perfect".

I guess in a way that in of itself is still judgemental.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:04 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,868,413 times
I forgot to mention that the majority of American women are stuck up! What would the US be like without American women and they were replaced with foreign-born women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove View Post
I also vote US.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:07 PM

681 posts, read 2,358,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
I forgot to mention that the majority of American women are stuck up! What would the US be like without American women and they were replaced with foreign-born women.

Who would then be dependent on a U.S. citizen for a husband to stay in the country?

Old 08-07-2008, 09:09 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,486,068 times
how can you pick an entire country? this thread is ridiculous. there are attractive and unattractive in every place in the world.
lets see...which country has the rudest men? by the looks of this thread i will say the US

Old 08-07-2008, 09:10 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,244,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
how can you pick an entire country? this thread is ridiculous. there are attractive and unattractive in every place in the world.
lets see...which country has the rudest men? by the looks of this thread i will say the US
You may be on to something! Maybe you should start a thread about rude men.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:14 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
I agree generalizations are always suspect.

Isn't that how millions of Jews were persecuted.

Isn't that how blacks were enslaved.

Shall I go on??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships