Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 05:06 PM

650 posts, read 2,178,814 times

Advertisements

Marginal Way on Ogunquit beach, Hubby's bedroom closet (while we were dating) while there was a party going on downstairs, and the back counter at the restaurant I used to work at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2008, 05:19 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,361,721 times
Sorry.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:21 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,361,721 times
Once in a library after hours. Once with two girls in a college classroom during school hours, and once in the front passenger seat of a standard shift Toyota parked on steep a hill that went down to the turn around of an apartment complex. We were goin' at it pretty good when I sensed we were in different place than when we started. I came up for air, looked around and I realized we moving, fast, apartment buildings and parked cars flying past my window, we were headed straight for what looked like a severe drop. But inebriation does have its upside, 'cause I didn't panic, held myself in high check, jerked on the emergency break and finished up some of the best sex I ever had. There is something about cliff-hanging.

Last edited by ExPit; 09-27-2008 at 05:38 PM..

Old 09-27-2008, 05:41 PM

754 posts, read 1,738,717 times
Ooooo in the ocean :-) *sighs* memories

Old 10-03-2008, 01:31 PM

5,835 posts, read 5,197,657 times
It's a toss up between the woods in Marin County and the beach under a full moon in Moorea.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:08 PM

391 posts, read 872,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2LiveNCities View Post
Simple, just tell where it was, no details needed obviously. but its interesting to hear what people have to say. I'll start

On my ATV.
The name of the place is missing from my brain right now, I want to say The Port of Cascade near Cascade Locks. Where the sternwheeler docks. There is a little island we always have called goose island because of all the ducks and geese there. On the back side through the trees are large boulders like a jetty along the columbia river in the gorge. The sternwheeler passes by with all the guests out on the ship enjoying the trip. We made love on those bolders as the sternwheeler was passing by... LOL. I waved at the passengers as they passed by and they waved back. They could not really see much. My Hubbys back was to them and it was covered & I was wearing a mini dress with a thong for easy access. It was fun and funny. We return to that spot almost every year but we have only put that show on once. We have had many interesting sites but this was my favorite. Always brings back great memories, We just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary and our show was about 7 years ago.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
I'll say in a new development in a house that was being built down the street from ours! Now I am friends with the couple that moved in!

hehe do they know?

Old 10-03-2008, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonythetigerman View Post
I was driving. I have to admit it takes some of the joy out of sex because you have to pay attention to the road and watch for the PoPo. SHe just "fit" in my lap facing me with her arms around my neck, legs in the air and head to the side so I could see the road...lol
THis is still very dangerous.. But Im an expert driver.....
Yeah thats what all men say until there eyes roll back into their head, hahaha

Old 10-03-2008, 08:33 PM

Oh one place that was a funny experience. We went to the coast and stayed in a nice hotel on the beach. We were like 2nd honeymooning it, Anyway before we went to dinner we had a wild time on the bathroom counter. I guess I must be a bit vocal because security came someome thought I was being abused. OOOOOO no that was not abuse. We laughed so hard. LOL
It was my husband so no I am not a tramp, well maybe his. lol

Last edited by chey2u; 10-03-2008 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: spelling.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:33 PM

111 posts, read 353,598 times
In a vehicle (who hasn't)
Onboard my ship...quite a few times...it's a good thing we never got caught!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships