U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-14-2008, 12:48 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,282,165 times
Reputation: 7383

Advertisements

My laundry is almost done!! MAJOR TASK!!

 
Old 10-14-2008, 12:49 PM
 
79 posts, read 208,061 times
Reputation: 54
Staying home from work during these horrid fires made me at least feel better. Not necessarily happy, but relieved.
 
Old 10-14-2008, 09:03 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,380,284 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
My laundry is almost done!! MAJOR TASK!!
I'd imagine you do laundry every day... Just picture what it'd feel like in the BW/D era!

My patio's finished! And it's pretty! Yey! Only that it got ready for the winter, but oh, well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrinne View Post
Staying home from work during these horrid fires made me at least feel better. Not necessarily happy, but relieved.
That sucks. CA? It rained here so much during the monsoon season we got away without any wild fires, I believe.
 
Old 10-14-2008, 09:07 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,282,165 times
Reputation: 7383
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'd imagine you do laundry every day... Just picture what it'd feel like in the BW/D era!

My patio's finished! And it's pretty! Yey! Only that it got ready for the winter, but oh, well...



That sucks. CA? It rained here so much during the monsoon season we got away without any wild fires, I believe.
Any pics of the patio?
 
Old 10-14-2008, 09:08 PM
 
Location: Idaho
873 posts, read 1,419,727 times
Reputation: 257
Finally got home after a 12 hour work day. That made me VERY happy.
 
Old 10-14-2008, 09:12 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,380,284 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Any pics of the patio?
There's some cleaning to do before it's picturesque. Won't have time before the weekend. Perhaps next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastidahomom View Post
Finally got home after a 12 hour work day. That made me VERY happy.
But that probably means longer weekends...
 
Old 10-14-2008, 09:13 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,282,165 times
Reputation: 7383
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
There's some cleaning to do before it's picturesque. Won't have time before the weekend. Perhaps next week.



But that probably means longer weekends...
Sounds great! I'm sure you will enjoy it
 
Old 10-14-2008, 09:14 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,718,934 times
Reputation: 47479
took mommy to the doctor.
planned a garden.
realized why i fence so much.
 
Old 10-14-2008, 09:23 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,380,284 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Sounds great! I'm sure you will enjoy it
Spring come, gotta get a laptop ... How can I possibly know you're having fun here and I'm just relaxing... no way, Jose!

Remember I had this idea of finding some entertainment in the 'hood. Seems like all those single names on the assessor's site were gays... So much for keeping fun local and convenient.
 
Old 10-14-2008, 09:26 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,282,165 times
Reputation: 7383
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Spring come, gotta get a laptop ... How can I possibly know you're having fun here and I'm just relaxing... no way, Jose!

Remember I had this idea of finding some entertainment in the 'hood. Seems like all those single names on the assessor's site were gays... So much for keeping fun local and convenient.
UGH!! Those darn assessors! How could they?? We'll just have to find some other means of entertainment for Sierra.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top