U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2008, 08:19 AM

4,098 posts, read 5,564,296 times

Advertisements

Being able to open my windows. Even though it's probably not helping my allergies, the energy in the house is stale and blah. It's good to get the breeze in to help move it out.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:15 AM

17,557 posts, read 18,628,337 times
Quote:
PARTY at 2mares house!!! What should I bring???
Just bring your happy self, Polly.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:44 PM

17,557 posts, read 18,628,337 times
Im taking the day off tomorrow and spending it with my grandkids. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Old 10-16-2008, 03:00 PM

3,721 posts, read 3,025,765 times
Went back to bed after letting the dogs out.

E-mailed invoices

Glanced at my in box but didn't respond to any emails

Slept

Slept

Let the dogs upstairs into my bedroom

Had long conversation with a person I haven't seen or spoken too in a while

Watched LA Confidential (in bed)

This evening ordered food from a nice indian restaurant

belched

About to watch I am Sam (in bed)

Totally lazy day.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:56 PM

873 posts, read 1,362,593 times
Came home. It's been a long few weeks.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:39 PM

13,779 posts, read 22,267,935 times
I JUST finished the darned dress for Colonial Day and the Colonial Day Ball at my sons school...I only have to hem it!! I am very happy about that!

Old 10-16-2008, 08:42 PM

37,427 posts, read 34,609,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Went back to bed after letting the dogs out.

E-mailed invoices

Glanced at my in box but didn't respond to any emails

Slept

Slept

Let the dogs upstairs into my bedroom

Had long conversation with a person I haven't seen or spoken too in a while

Watched LA Confidential (in bed)

This evening ordered food from a nice indian restaurant

belched

About to watch I am Sam (in bed)

Totally lazy day.
Did I tell that I hate you.

LOL

I've been so stressed with work lately that I'm having a rough time sleeping.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:29 PM

42,837 posts, read 73,740,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Glad to see somebody said it before me this time. I hate her, too!

OK, gang, I just wanna share there are still good and reliable people in this world! Last weekend I bought this swing chair when I went to a festival out of town and the guy told me he was gonna stop by and hang it for me when he comes down to Tucson for something else because he lives in Phoenix. He couldn't make it yesterday and we agreed on today. I was talking with my buddy at work about it and he said "why would he come since he already sold you the chair and there's no incentive for him" and I normally would've agreed, but the guy sounded sincere. After he came it turned out that whatever he was gonna do in Tucson fell through and he only came to hang my chair. I just felt bad about it , but it was very sweet of him to do it. He is kinda like me - a bit snappy, but apparently honest and keeping his word (a smoker, too ; our kind is good!). So, I can watch the sunsets now on my front porch in a comfy chair!

Last edited by sierraAZ; 10-16-2008 at 10:40 PM..

Old 10-16-2008, 10:35 PM

13,779 posts, read 22,267,935 times
That's great your chair is up and you can enjoy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Glad to see somebody said it before me this time. I hate her, too!

OK, gang, I just wanna share there are still good and reliable people in this world! Last weekend I bought this swing chair when I went to a festival out of town and the guy told me he was gonna stop by and hang it for me when he comes down to Tucson for something else because he lives in Phoenix. He couldn't make it yesterday and we agreed on today. I was talking with my buddy at work about it and he said "why would he come since the already sold you the chair and there's no incentive for him" and I normally would've agreed, but the guy sounded sincere. After he came it turned out that whatever he was gonna do in Tucson fell through and he only came to hang my chair. I just felt bad about it , but it was very sweet of him to do it. He is kinda like me - a bit snappy, but apparently honest and keeping his word (a smoker, too ; our kind is good!). So, I can watch the sunsets now on my front porch in a comfy chair!

Old 10-17-2008, 03:58 AM

3,721 posts, read 3,025,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

LOL

I've been so stressed with work lately that I'm having a rough time sleeping.
That's the reason for taking a "re grouping day". Haven't been sleeping well and been stressed worrying about some stuff to come next month. Said to myself "to hell with every thing" and didn't even step outta the house once. Gonna walk the puppies extra long today and then get on with some bidness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships