U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-24-2008, 11:26 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,226,035 times
Reputation: 22814

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
So, self hatred then???
Must be... I thought it was a cool gift... until I realized he was planning not only to play them in our presence but to hand us all one so we can have an orchestra! And of course you have to also pretend to enjoy spending quality time with the lil' monster/torturer!

Trust me, this mistake ain't happenin' ever again!

 
Old 08-24-2008, 11:31 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,238,569 times
Reputation: 7378
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Must be... I thought it was a cool gift... until I realized he was planning not only to play them in our presence but to hand us all one so we can have an orchestra! And of course you have to also pretend to enjoy spending quality time with the lil' monster/torturer!

Trust me, this mistake ain't happenin' ever again!
We had children before my husbands siblings so my son was fairly spoiled as a young child. He was given a ball like thing and it would bounce on its own and had a sadistic laugh when it would stop bouncing...creepy toy, to say the least.

I had reached my limit with that thing and when my husbands sister had children it was PAYBACK!! Oh, it has been FUN! Aunt Mrstewart buys Hannah Montana crap, child size press on nails, stinky little girls perfume, Pop Rocks, karaoke machines, and I gave the sadistic ball back
 
Old 08-24-2008, 11:35 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,226,035 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
We had children before my husbands siblings so my son was fairly spoiled as a young child. He was given a ball like thing and it would bounce on its own and had a sadistic laugh when it would stop bouncing...creepy toy, to say the least.

I had reached my limit with that thing and when my husbands sister had children it was PAYBACK!! Oh, it has been FUN! Aunt Mrstewart buys Hannah Montana crap, child size press on nails, stinky little girls perfume, Pop Rocks, karaoke machines, and I gave the sadistic ball back
I take it she bought that ball... In that case I'm totally with ya! She deserves it!
 
Old 08-24-2008, 11:36 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,238,569 times
Reputation: 7378
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I take it she bought that ball... In that case I'm totally with ya! She deserves it!
Oh yeah, I guess I left that part out!
 
Old 08-24-2008, 11:44 PM
 
Location: TX
5,412 posts, read 14,059,759 times
Reputation: 1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
...

You know, I've no idea how the skiing really happens because as soon as it starts snowing the road is closed... Are those skiers dropped from friggin' helicopters...?!

What worse can happen that already hasn't happened...?!
I guess they'd have to wait until after it's done snowing (and hope the snow hasn't melted by then) or hike all the way up.

Here's a pic from that trip.
Attached Thumbnails
What did you do today that made you happy?-tucsonskiing.jpg  
 
Old 08-25-2008, 12:01 AM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,226,035 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Here's a pic from that trip.
That's all good, but where's wolfie's head without sunglasses to chop tomorrow?
 
Old 08-25-2008, 12:02 AM
 
Location: TX
5,412 posts, read 14,059,759 times
Reputation: 1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's all good, but where's wolfie's head without sunglasses to chop tomorrow?
It's for private eyes only!
 
Old 08-25-2008, 12:04 AM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,226,035 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
It's for private eyes only!
Meh. I know there are other pictures on that thread I can mess with, but I'm too lazy to go find them.
 
Old 08-25-2008, 12:06 AM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,238,569 times
Reputation: 7378
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Meh. I know there are other pictures on that thread I can mess with, but I'm too lazy to go find them.
Oh lordy, are you threatening to go play with Photoshop again??? I saw some of your handy work earlier...you are quite talented.
 
Old 08-25-2008, 12:09 AM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,226,035 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Oh lordy, are you threatening to go play with Photoshop again??? I saw some of your handy work earlier...you are quite talented.
I take beautiful pics of them, don't I?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top