U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2008, 09:45 AM

13,779 posts, read 22,870,694 times

Advertisements

Just got back from a boat trip and we saw dozens of porpoises playing around us and even under our boat. We took plenty of pictures and I will upload them when I get back home. I am on a phone line so it is too slow. Their playfulness made me happy!!

Old 09-01-2008, 09:51 AM

42,837 posts, read 75,948,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Just got back from a boat trip and we saw dozens of porpoises playing around us and even under our boat. We took plenty of pictures and I will upload them when I get back home. I am on a phone line so it is too slow. Their playfulness made me happy!!
Just checked to see what this is. They look just like dolphins. Is this another name for dolphins or a type of dolphins? Cool! I like them, too.

I'm happy my AZ sunshine is back after a depressing gloomy day tomorrow. Now if I only get off this chair... Still have an excuse - morning coffee.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Just checked to see what this is. They look just like dolphins. Is this another name for dolphins or a type of dolphins? Cool! I like them, too.

I'm happy my AZ sunshine is back after a depressing gloomy day tomorrow. Now if I only get off this chair... Still have an excuse - morning coffee.
They are somehow different than dolphins but I thinkn they look exactly alike. My kids explained it to me...of course I will send some pictures. I actually have a pic of one of their faces. They are so playful. My husband seemed to think they were young porpoises.

Glad you have sunny weather today! And the coffee, well that is always a highlight Any plans today??

Old 09-01-2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Any plans today??
Yeah, everything I didn't do yesterday... Also wanna play with a decorating program, but that being on the computer... I just need to lock the damn thing in order to relax or get anything done. Gotta get some sort of Net Nanny for myself.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Yeah, everything I didn't do yesterday... Also wanna play with a decorating program, but that being on the computer... I just need to lock the damn thing in order to relax or get anything done. Gotta get some sort of Net Nanny for myself.
Did you get one of the cad planner software systems? Sounds like fun! Are you doing your own house or someone elses?

I have to say, I like this thread...we can all hijack as much as we want And even better, there is no guilt involved!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:27 AM

5,412 posts, read 13,864,972 times
Quote:
Just get yourself banned from C-D and you'll have all sorts of time to do stuff.

mrstewart, that sounds like fun. I went to Sea World not too long ago and saw similar animals put on a show. Very entertaining!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Just get yourself banned from C-D and you'll have all sorts of time to do stuff.

mrstewart, that sounds like fun. I went to Sea World not too long ago and saw similar animals put on a show. Very entertaining!
We can get Sierra banned, but we don't want that!!! She is one of the major energy sources here

I was just looking through the pics of the porpoise and they are so cute I will post them if I can figure out how to do it because their faces will make anyone smile

Those shows at Seaworld are hysterical!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Did you get one of the cad planner software systems? Sounds like fun! Are you doing your own house or someone elses?
Mine. There's an interesting site I (should ) play with - DesignMyRoom - DesignMyRoom – Interior Design - The easiest place to design your space. You can use real furniture and accessories and it even gives you a list with the prices of the stuff and where to get it if you want it. Since it's quite elaborate it's very slow, though.

Quote:
I have to say, I like this thread...we can all hijack as much as we want And even better, there is no guilt involved!
I've never had problem with guilt when hijacking threads...

Quote:
That I can do effortlessly, but it doesn't solve the problem... I'll find another forum to get addicted to.

Quote:
We can get Sierra banned, but we don't want that!!! She is one of the major energy sources here
C'mon now... you're a mother of six! Be a little selfless!

Old 09-01-2008, 11:20 AM

5,412 posts, read 13,864,972 times
I'll post a pic or 2 of Sea World whenever I get around to it. Those killer whales, dolphins, etc. are a hoot to watch.

Smokey, you need an addiction treatment. Then again, who doesn't?

Old 09-01-2008, 12:18 PM

Quote:
I'll post a pic or 2 of Sea World whenever I get around to it. Those killer whales, dolphins, etc. are a hoot to watch.
I like the seals, too.

Quote:
Smokey, you need an addiction treatment. Then again, who doesn't?
I do. I just get antsy downstairs because my "life" is upstairs and my "fun" and my "friends" are in the box. I hope to start feeling differently once the patio is done and the living area is decorated... but not sure it'll happen...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or