U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-08-2008, 09:28 PM

873 posts, read 1,048,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
My office is an endless supply of babies, too.
Nothing better then having a baby snuggle you is there?

Old 10-08-2008, 09:30 PM

42,843 posts, read 55,059,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
She said it is a pug...they are pretty cute. I usually like really furry dogs but pugs are funny little dogs.
I'm not a pet person, but once I really enjoyed playing with one of those wrinkled dogs - don't remember the name of the breed...

Old 10-08-2008, 09:30 PM

1,524 posts, read 1,768,984 times
I had a black female pug for 12 years. Even as she got older and lost her sight, she was still the most wonderful little dog ever! Pugs always make me smile! I just lost mine at the beginning of September. I hope to get a pair of them, possibly from a pug rescue, the next time!

Old 10-08-2008, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastidahomom View Post
Nothing better then having a baby snuggle you is there?
Yeah... when clean and in a good mood! When the conditions are not being met - back to the rightful owner!

Old 10-08-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no8fann View Post
I had a black female pug for 12 years. Even as she got older and lost her sight, she was still the most wonderful little dog ever! Pugs always make me smile! I just lost mine at the beginning of September. I hope to get a pair of them, possibly from a pug rescue, the next time!
I'm so sorry to hear that! It's so tough losing an animal, they are so much a part of the family! I've known a few pugs and I always just seem to get attached real fast, but I've never had one. I'm a sucker for animals period though. I figure a pug would fit in well here since I don't have a large yard or a large home. And those personalities are just too dang sweet!

Old 10-08-2008, 09:34 PM

13,779 posts, read 17,083,334 times
Quote:
I'm not a pet person, but once I really enjoyed playing with one of those wrinkled dogs - don't remember the name of the breed...
Shar pei?? They are funny dogs. I would be lost without my dogs...they go everywhere with me and the kids. Sometimes I think they are the only reason people talk to me when I am in public

Old 10-08-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Yeah... when clean and in a good mood! When the conditions are not being met - back to the rightful owner!
lol Yeah, I tend to do that now too!

Old 10-08-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Shar pei?? They are funny dogs.
I think so...

http://images2.justlanded.com/en/classifieds/Portugal/Community_Pets-Animals/SHAR-PEI-1-5545-1.jpg (broken link)

http://images2.justlanded.com/en/classifieds/Portugal/Community_Pets-Animals/SHAR-PEI-1-5545-1.jpg (broken link)

For some reason I recall a cuter face, though.

Quote:
I would be lost without my dogs...they go everywhere with me and the kids. Sometimes I think they are the only reason people talk to me when I am in public
Well, they ARE good convo starters...

Old 10-08-2008, 09:42 PM

13,779 posts, read 17,083,334 times
Quote:
I think so...

For some reason I recall a cuter face, though.

Well, they ARE good convo starters...
That is a CUTE picture! The dog that always gets attention when I am out is my newfoundland. She is just enormous and she smiles when talked to Pretty funny! She also grabs your hand in her mouth when she wants you to pet her

Old 10-08-2008, 09:46 PM

Quote:
That is a CUTE picture! The dog that always gets attention when I am out is my newfoundland. She is just enormous and she smiles when talked to Pretty funny! She also grabs your hand in her mouth when she wants you to pet her
Oh how sweet! My son has a dog, big dog, that intimidates people. We just tell the dog to give them a hug and a kiss, and that's exactly what he does.

Okay, at the risk of turning this thread into a pet thread, I have to ask; Have you ever noticed that when a dog is riding in the car or going for a walk, they always seem to be smiling? I love that about dogs, it's so cute!

And I know what you mean about smiling, I've seen many who just seem to give you a great big ol' smile when you talk to them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships