Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 04:39 PM

3,490 posts, read 8,201,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Oh well you get what you pay for I suppose

Oh and:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 04:54 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,819,090 times
all I have to say is "buzz off buzzard" loudly and rudely and people usually get the hint and never make eye contact with me ever again lol...kidding of course...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
BTW, the phrase "Perception is reality" is a great way for me to tell my husband to be quiet...it is quite hard to fight someones feelings...works everytime!

Just a little strategy session...

Last edited by artsyguy; 08-20-2008 at 05:28 PM..

Old 08-20-2008, 05:15 PM

2,500 posts, read 6,299,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Matter of fact I am working on all those things,perhaps it's good motivation to get out of here

Wife's a city person(aren't I lucky) and I'm a country person...we're looking at most likely moving to the beach. It's our happy medium I suppose.

Btw I used to be somewhat of a nomad,so as you can tell being stuck somewhere is death to us!

Okay Im back. The dog still has all his fur. For now.

Stuck . Yes you did have to repeat yourself for little old me. Im lazy. I havent read every post on every forum.

I see now. Your just a country person stuck in the city. Youre not going to be happy ANY place in the city. Im sorry youre so unhappy. Can you not find anything pleasant about where you live. Your poor wife . Does she know how unhappy you are.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:27 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,437,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecilia_Rose View Post
Your just a country person stuck in the city. Youre not going to be happy ANY place in the city. Im sorry youre so unhappy. Can you not find anything pleasant about where you live. Your poor wife . Does she know how unhappy you are.
If I lived in the best place in the city Maybe I could find something pleasant,but again it would depend on my surroundings. If I'm around civilized people I'll be civil,if I'm around drunk goons I'm going to be out of my element.

Btw the wife knows how unhappy I am and we're trying to have some sort of balance.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:32 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,577,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
I find this pic to be highly creepy
To me, it appears to be a graphic representation of the food chain as enacted by warm fuzzies - probably created and directed by Sam Peckinpah.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,946,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
To me, it appears to be a graphic representation of the food chain as enacted by warm fuzzies - probably created and directed by Sam Peckinpah.
What food chain...?! Artsy is right... we need an in-house psycho doc...

It's a mother hen watching over chicklets, for Pete's sake! Sorta like a group hug!

Old 08-20-2008, 05:42 PM

What in the buddah are you talking about "in house psycho doc"? ...speak english

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

It's a mother hen watching over chicklets, for Pete's sake! Sorta like a group hug!

Old 08-20-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

Uh-huh.

I KNOW when you're trying to pass off a Rorschach test as a simple warm-fuzzy, remember?

Or did you forget who you're talking to?

...and bring on the docs - I eat 'em for breakfast!

Old 08-20-2008, 05:45 PM

Bring on the MMPI tests............lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Uh-huh.

I KNOW when you're trying to pass off a Rorschach test as a simple warm-fuzzy, remember?

Or did you forget who you're talking to?

...and bring on the docs - I eat 'em for breakfast!

Old 08-20-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Bring on the MMPI tests............lol

The MMPI-2-RF is even more fun...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships