Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 01:02 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,929,154 times

Advertisements

Are you an ozzy osbourne impersonator...just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
change your mind

you asked,here I am

http://www.city-data.com/forum/4714119-post2708.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2008, 01:10 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,384,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
LOL last week in the store someone told me I look like Ozzy,I always get that with my shades on.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
One of the reasons she was attracted to me is because I wasn't a puppy dog to her.But I became one,besides having the most incredible curvy body she was smart and ambitious and just had a way about her.

But I became insecure,she had a way of breaking down myself to become what she wanted.And the more I saw it slipping over time the more insecure I became because I knew how attracive and cunning she was,and did even more to try and satisfy her and my expense but actually that sealed my doom even more.I thought she was most incredible girl I would ever know and would never find another,I had to not loose her.

But I did,the day she said it was over and I knew it was,that I couldn't do anything to stop it I fell to the floor and cried like a baby,with that hurt in the pit of your chest that goes to your throat.

And what was worse she would call sometimes to see how "I was doing".It was like putting salt on a wound.I hated her,I hated myself for being so stupid,I hated the fact that I knew there qwas nothing that I could do,and the thought of her now with somebody else.

But it healed somewhat.But still,as I went out and had girlfriends after her all I wanted was her.I met girls after that were good to me,but I didn't love them.Now Im wiser....I think.

Moral is you please others at your expense you won't satisfy them,they will loose respect for you.No matter how good that sex is or how much you think you could never do better it isn't worth denying yourself to who you are to please others.

Find your niche,find people who like your niche.Most people are not universally attractive and realize that.No matter how hot they are or how much you love them you must think about your self respect.
This is a great and honest post, lionking! Too bad I didn't wait and now can't mark your stardom with this one.

It's so sad we all end up paying for somebody else's mistakes. Darn vicious cycle! That’s the truth – whoever loves less and cares less has the power and the balance is lost. I’m not even sure if there ever is balance… seems like always one loves and the other “allows” to be loved.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:32 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,934,265 times
If someone starts singing "The Winner Takes It All" by Abba I'm leaving!

Old 08-27-2008, 01:44 PM

I'm singing "Angel, take a hike" by Artsyguy....now take a hike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post

Old 08-27-2008, 01:44 PM

355 posts, read 1,376,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post

I sing that song alot. but i love Abba.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:45 PM

I love abba too. they are funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithey View Post
I sing that song alot. but i love Abba.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:07 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,934,265 times
Just went to see Mamamia this weekend (second time I've seen it). Love that show, so much fun. The movie was fun, but not as fun or as good as the live show.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:09 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,218,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Atrsguy, you can be a real jacka** sometimes. Why don't you post your picture and let us all judge you?

Old 08-27-2008, 02:10 PM

I look fantastic and I'm real confident about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Atrsguy, you can be a real jacka** sometimes. Why don't you post your picture and let us all judge you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships