Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2008, 09:48 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,635,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
you people are sick. this conversation about size is so immature and disgusting. seriously.
Touch a nerve?

Old 09-07-2008, 09:51 PM

13,562 posts, read 21,315,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
You are sure trying hard to make people believe that most men are small, obviously you fit into that category.
I think us ladies are not stupid and we know a big d i c k from a small one.
if you are going to call 6 small then we have a problem.No I don't know my exact size but legnth wise it can't be 8 probably not even 7.Girth,well different matter.

lol.....good lawdy how did I get so loosed lip on this thread.......you all need to hang with me at a bar over some beers for this conversation.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:51 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,908,314 times
Quote:
You are sure trying hard to make people believe that most men are small, obviously you fit into that category.
I think us ladies are not stupid and we know a big d i c k from a small one.
lmao, actually. good one. But, my experiment is working. Turn the tables on the size debate and you ladies can't handle it? Hmm, once you hear it has more to do with a loose mayo jar for a gina, you loose all perception. Again, I'm 6'4" how many guys my height got a small one? This is a chat forum, what would be the point to try and prove anything? Does it really matter?

I post a whole slue of topics and all you women can respond to, is that fact that if you like a gigantic pecker, you have an above average gina. You fail to address anything else. But it is a fact. Women who like a huge tool, have one themselves. what is wrong with this? It's just life. We are all different.

think about this. how many petite, small Asian women do you know wanting to date the center for the Lakers? It is widely known, MOST Asian women like smaller to averaged sized penis. And for good reason, they have the smallest ginas on the planet. Most large boned european women probably like an average or slightly larger. We are not always all compatible. But you ladies can't handle the thought that you might be a little larger down their yourselves? come on now?

Old 09-07-2008, 09:55 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,807,475 times
Not really. I'm good sized.

It is just so insensitive and cold hearted to those that are less advantaged....sort of like when guys diss ladies with tiny breasts...it just isn't nice.

Quote:
Touch a nerve?

Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
lmao, actually. good one. But, my experiment is working. Turn the tables on the size debate and you ladies can't handle it? Hmm, once you hear it has more to do with a loose mayo jar for a gina, you loose all perception. Again, I'm 6'4" how many guys my height got a small one? This is a chat forum, what would be the point to try and prove anything? Does it really matter?

I post a whole slue of topics and all you women can respond to, is that fact that if you like a gigantic pecker, you have an above average gina. You fail to address anything else. But it is a fact. Women who like a huge tool, have one themselves. what is wrong with this? It's just life. We are all different.

think about this. how many petite, small Asian women do you know wanting to date the center for the Lakers? It is widely known, MOST Asian women like smaller to averaged sized penis. And for good reason, they have the smallest ginas on the planet. Most large boned european women probably like an average or slightly larger. We are not always all compatible. But you ladies can't handle the thought that you might be a little larger down their yourselves? come on now?
I guess you did not read my other post, most large men have SMALL penis's.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:08 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,501,755 times
Quote:
Not me. But I'd trade my Moe from the Simpson's face for a small one any day

Old 09-07-2008, 10:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,929,679 times
Quote:
Now I remembered why tall men like us petites! We have small hands and are easily amused.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Now I remembered why tall men like us petites! We have small hands and are easily amused.
Good one.
Come on boys, can't you take it?

Old 09-07-2008, 10:10 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,464,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
you people are sick. this conversation about size is so immature and disgusting. seriously.
If your hormones cannot handle these types of conversations then i suggest to check out other topics around city-data forums .

Thanks for your cooperation, .

Old 09-07-2008, 10:11 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,807,475 times
No. You are not my mom or dad therefore you hold no power over me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute Force View Post
If your hormones cannot handle these types of conversations then i suggest to check out other topics around city-data forums .

Thanks for your cooperation, .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships