U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-08-2008, 07:59 AM

4,589 posts, read 8,632,158 times
It does matter.....to an extent.....of course love and passion and feelings and all that crappy stuff play a very very important roll in sex but being totally and completley honest.....If you are contemplating marrying somone who is very small in that department how could you not think to yourself that for the rest of your life you will have to make do with that??.....to each his own totally but i'm just sayin'.....a bic lighter??? No way hose'!! We are talking extreemes though.....most men do not have one small enough to be a deal breaker but...........there's a certain point at which if it's too small it just won't work...

Old 09-08-2008, 08:05 AM

1,788 posts, read 2,455,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Unfortunately, the vagina was designed to stretch so it won't stay tiny and tight. It adjusts to the size of penis a woman is used to. So, sorry, you guys determine the tightness there. The smaller you are, the looser the feel. The larger you are, the tighter the feel. You're only getting tight if you have enough to get there and even then, frequent sex will result in loss of that tightness as things stretch to accomodate.

I beg to differ with there being no need to penetrate to bring a woman to orgasm. As I've said, deep penetration results in far more intense orgasms. You can have one with just clitoral stimulation but it's nowhere near what we get with the full package.

I would agree on the musical instrument analogy provided you have a full sized intrument to play. A small violin doesn't sound like a full sized one any way you tune it.
This is simply untrue. We don't think of the "size" of the woman because her parts are inside and not seen, except for a small exterior portion. The fact is, a woman's "size" varies as much as the man's. With the male, it is obvious as the part protrude outside and are very easily measured.

Some women are so small they are not capable of giving natural child birth and need to have a C-section, others are very small and the doctor will need to make an incision there to allow for the child to be born.

Yes, it is true, that the gina does stretch and does stretch to accomodate the size of her male partner, but a small woman, is still small and can only stretch so much, or will feel greater pressure with a smaller sized male. The length of a vagina will typically vary from 3-7 inches before the male will hit the uterus area at the back of the gina. This is a huge variance in size.

Your attempt to try and state that "all women are the same" is totally false and untrue. Your sizes vary every bit as much as the man's does.

This is not rocket science ladies. You can do a few google searches and easily read about it. There are numerous credible medical sites that will tell you all about it. Dr. Drew even did a show on this topic.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:14 AM

12,890 posts, read 12,290,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Actually, no. They're the ones writing the biology texts. Or shoud I say, rewriting. Current theory is all female orgasms are clitoral in nature becuase the g-spot is part of the clitoris. They're looking at nerve connections not physical structures here.
Actually, the G-spot is a grouping known as the Skenes Glands and has a totally different neural pathway to the brain than the clitoris. This explains why multiple orgasms are usually achieved only through G-spot manipulation, as are female ejaculations.

Quote:
I didn't pay much attention to this when it was announced as I kind of think it's silly to research something like this. It's really just a curiosity. What I do know is that size changes intensity of orgasms for me. That would indicate there is something internal that contributes and it's more than a few steps in.
I think you've just misunderstood my usage of the term "journey"...

As I've always said, different strokes for different folks - in this case, (c)literally.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:26 AM

23,933 posts, read 19,422,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstoner View Post
I'd love to get a boob job, but I would be subtracting, not adding.
I hear everything grows big in Texas..........

Old 09-08-2008, 08:32 AM

3,489 posts, read 4,292,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
In case you haven't noticed since you're new, nothing he ever says makes any sense at all!
No he doesn't, I am beginning to think he is a mental patient sneaking into the office using the computer.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Gawd! Browsing this thread this morning just made me wonder ... "have we really sunk this low as a society?" LOL
If you really want to know how low we have sunk as a society........read the Presidential Election subforum. It's a house of horrors over there.......

Old 09-08-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I don't know, man. How can this be??? When you look at the "gentlemen" on adultfriendfinder, EVERYONE has 10+ inches!!!

So do all the men on city-data forum................

Old 09-08-2008, 09:01 AM

12,890 posts, read 12,290,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
So do all the men on city-data forum................
...gives a whole new meaning to the term "member", doesn't it?

Old 09-08-2008, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifuphil View Post
...gives a whole new meaning to the term "member", doesn't it? :d
lol

Old 09-08-2008, 11:18 AM

8,532 posts, read 10,207,006 times
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler
Quote:
I beg to differ with there being no need to penetrate to bring a woman to orgasm. As I've said, deep penetration results in far more intense orgasms. You can have one with just clitoral stimulation but it's nowhere near what we get with the full package.
I get my deepest orgasm by postponing my orgasm, so the longer I’m able to postpone it, the deeper it will become.
I guess that because women can have multiple orgasms postponing your orgasm is not an issue?

Quote:
I would agree on the musical instrument analogy provided you have a full sized intrument to play.
As long as the women are 18+ I don’t really care about the size of their vagina.
I only stated that the tighter the fit the easier it becomes to have an orgasm (which is not really a problem for males as it is for females).
I often find the exploring (the tuning of the instrument) more exciting than having an orgasm.
It is better to give than to receive.

Originally Posted by Roselvr
Quote:
Sorry but there are different types of female orgasm.
LoL As a man I only need 1 type of orgasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships