Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2008, 11:45 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Not necessarily. There are those who believe the G spot is the other end of the clitoris. That would make it about, um, 7 inches long
And they'd be the same ones who flunked first-year biology, right?

Quote:
The most powerful receptors are actually external ones but penetration is the icing on the cake and who wants plain cake?
Like I said, the first steps of the journey...

Old 09-07-2008, 11:47 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
I don't know about you all but I like my cake plain....call me old fashioned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post

Old 09-07-2008, 11:58 PM

2 posts, read 4,735 times
Look at it this way. At least you won't have to worry about getting UTI's because he's constantly hitting your bladder.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:16 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times
Quote:

Actually, no. They're the ones writing the biology texts. Or shoud I say, rewriting. Current theory is all female orgasms are clitoral in nature becuase the g-spot is part of the clitoris. They're looking at nerve connections not physical structures here.

I didn't pay much attention to this when it was announced as I kind of think it's silly to research something like this. It's really just a curiosity. What I do know is that size changes intensity of orgasms for me. That would indicate there is something internal that contributes and it's more than a few steps in.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:30 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,233,536 times
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler
Quote:
What I do know is that size changes intensity of orgasms for me.
I agree that the size of the vagina does influence the male's orgasm.
The tinier and tighter the better.
So I agree with Ivorytickler that from the male perspective the size of the vagina can influence the intensity of the male's orgasm.

But there is no need to even penetrate a woman to bring her to an orgasm.
Anything can become erotic and it has not been uncommon for me to talk women into an orgasm.
I often compare having sex with tuning a musical instrument where you have to open yourself up to your partner and 'listen' to her likes and dislikes while you explore her mind and body.

Old 09-08-2008, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by IvoryticklerI agree that the size of the vagina does influence the male's orgasm.
The tinier and tighter the better.
So I agree with Ivorytickler that from the male perspective the size of the vagina can influence the intensity of the male's orgasm.

Anything can become erotic and it has not been uncommon for me to talk women into an orgasm.
I often compare having sex with tuning a musical instrument where you have to open yourself up to your partner and 'listen' to her likes and dislikes while you explore her mind and body.
Unfortunately, the vagina was designed to stretch so it won't stay tiny and tight. It adjusts to the size of penis a woman is used to. So, sorry, you guys determine the tightness there. The smaller you are, the looser the feel. The larger you are, the tighter the feel. You're only getting tight if you have enough to get there and even then, frequent sex will result in loss of that tightness as things stretch to accomodate.

I beg to differ with there being no need to penetrate to bring a woman to orgasm. As I've said, deep penetration results in far more intense orgasms. You can have one with just clitoral stimulation but it's nowhere near what we get with the full package.

I would agree on the musical instrument analogy provided you have a full sized intrument to play. A small violin doesn't sound like a full sized one any way you tune it.

Old 09-08-2008, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Um, no. I said deep penetration was the icing on the cake. Who wants cake without icing?

Old 09-08-2008, 05:19 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
a bic lighter huh? well, as I am sure you know, don't use a lubricant produced by zippo, unless of course he is wearing a charcoal condom. but that's pretty much common sense.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:01 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
at this point I'm more interested in hearing about what you girls will do to get it and what you will do with it once you have it.

LK's tip for the day......when doing the magic on your guy just going up and down is not good enough.......... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?Not even wikipedia has the answer to that one but there are certain techniques to get there better.........
Wrong thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
It blows me away that we can have entire threads dedicated to discussion of penis size but the second someone mentions that men like tight ginas and large labia...women act like that topic is off limits !!!!! And like the idea of large flappers grosses them out. Are you insane?? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

The only reason we dont have drugs that make a womans gina tighter and her pxssy lips larger is that WOMEN WOULD FREAK OUT OVER THE DISCUSSION!!!

Get over it.

Men openly discuss male genitalia. Women should openly discuss female genitalia.

Women are not all the same size. If she had nothing but a slit and a loose hole, there is still a really decent chance the dude had 6 inch potential and just couldn't get there :0

Of course maybe he really was 3 inches. Who knows. Regardless...pray to gawd that you have some nice flappers. Guys love em.
Trust me, gals know they aren't all the same..
We all can remember someone in high school who's "flappers" could easily be seen due to the pants they wore. I remember one chick, she was cute & popular.. one day she started coming to school in those Calvin's from the early 80's, you could see how wide she was down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Well, personally, I have one vaginal preference. The one that is willing to have sex with my penis
Funny.
Couldn't rep you again

Quote:
I didn't pay much attention to this when it was announced as I kind of think it's silly to research something like this. It's really just a curiosity. What I do know is that size changes intensity of orgasms for me. That would indicate there is something internal that contributes and it's more than a few steps in.

This is so true. The thing is, some women might not even know the various positions, etc to get to those "places". I don't have to explain what I mean because I think you know what I'm talking about lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Sorry but there are different types of female orgasm.
The one you speak of while good is not something that would keep me satisfied.

Quote:
I beg to differ with there being no need to penetrate to bring a woman to orgasm. As I've said, deep penetration results in far more intense orgasms. You can have one with just clitoral stimulation but it's nowhere near what we get with the full package.
exactly

Old 09-08-2008, 06:30 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, the vagina was designed to stretch so it won't stay tiny and tight. It adjusts to the size of penis a woman is used to. So, sorry, you guys determine the tightness there. The smaller you are, the looser the feel. The larger you are, the tighter the feel. You're only getting tight if you have enough to get there and even then, frequent sex will result in loss of that tightness as things stretch to accomodate.

Wait a minute, you just contradicted yourself. If it adjusts anyway, then what's the point of a big one? If your man has a small one, the vagina will adjust to it. Furthermore, with your theory, the vagina is going to adjust to the size of the penis regardless. Wouldn't you need a bigger one every time if what you say is true? For example, if you got 6 inches one day and the vagina adjusted, wouldn't you need 6 and a half the next, then 7, etc? Now I'm thinking it's more in the ladies head than the, ahem, mans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships