Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 11:05 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,696,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
What is your definition of an attractive woman? I might be hot to a bunch of men at some bar in the sticks in Oklahoma and butt ugly to a bunch of men at a bar in downtown Chicago.
MLV - you're HOT! You're totally ALPHA! I'd date and marry you if you were never married! That you married a blue collar guy shows you weren't a gold digger - very nice!

Now make me your friend and give me some Rep Points!

I also need to see you in a swimsuit! I'll pose in a swimsuit if you pose for me too! Got over 60+ swimsuits!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2009, 11:24 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,561,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
MLV - you're HOT! You're totally ALPHA! I'd date and marry you if you were never married! That you married a blue collar guy shows you weren't a gold digger - very nice!

Now make me your friend and give me some Rep Points!

I also need to see you in a swimsuit! I'll pose in a swimsuit if you pose for me too! Got over 60+ swimsuits!
Oh Jesse, my dear. If only we could swap swimsuits I doubt my tops would fit you with my big girls and my bottoms would defintely not fit you with your third leg though

Reps coming your way my man

Old 05-10-2009, 06:31 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,057,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Oh Jesse, my dear. If only we could swap swimsuits I doubt my tops would fit you with my big girls and my bottoms would defintely not fit you with your third leg though

Reps coming your way my man
I think your hot...can i get a rep now?

Old 05-10-2009, 06:32 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,057,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Absolutely not. You cannot judge a persons character by how they appear on the outside. I think a lot of unattractive women would like people to believe the attractive women are more superficial (and more intellectually challenged) than unattractive women but I dont think so.
Exactly, its mostly ugly people too who are just flat out mean. To anyone except for good looking people. But I have met my fair share of males who were over six feet and thought they were God's gift to the world and they carried themselves this way. Do you ever wonder why the government's best killers or most of it's special forces operatives are all under six feet?

Old 05-10-2009, 03:05 PM

598 posts, read 2,068,818 times
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say (and keep in mind that I'm in California) there is definitely a tendency for very attractive women to focus on the looks of others. I suppose that is the topic they are used to discussing. But it gets downright cruel at times.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:08 PM

598 posts, read 2,068,818 times
Oh, that article is hilarious!!! Love it! Finally someone telling it like it is.

TRADING UP - A posting from Craigs List (http://ebcsnetwork.net/misc/tradingup.html - broken link)

Old 12-31-2009, 09:44 PM

1 posts, read 2,240 times
Default Depends

In my OPINION, it comes down to their level of beauty an inner mirror. The ladies that are naturally beautiful i.e. wake up next to them and the first thing you want to do is smother her with kisses, when they throw on the sexy dress and heels with the slight hint of makeup....you don't want her to go out the door! Those types tend to be less fickle in life, more relatable and upbeat. But, the ones whose image is a daily ritual, no matter how hot it turns out, realize the insecurities within themselves, what they must hide. Most of the time they do that by being cheeky, demanding, over dramatic, heavily narcissistic, plastic or just down right ANAL There is no such thing as an unattractive woman, nasty or dumb..yes!!!

Old 03-08-2010, 05:27 PM

2 posts, read 4,236 times
ugly people are superficial too

Old 03-08-2010, 05:51 PM

2 posts, read 4,236 times
i should know i am ugly but judge other

i have no idea why

Old 03-08-2010, 06:10 PM

1,081 posts, read 2,455,680 times
When I first read your post, I was going to reply with a flat out "yes", but after thinking about it, I've seen it go both ways.

I knew a young woman a few years ago who would probably be considered attractive by most guys. She was also probably the most superficial person I have ever met (I even told her so). She had very specific tastes in men:
  • she preferred Italians (even though she is Asian)
  • she likes guys with dark hair ("blonde men do it for me so much less, if at all")
  • she likes muscular guys
  • she likes tattooed guys
  • she likes "bad boys"
  • she had specific eye colors that she favored
If you didn't have these characteristics, you wouldn't stand a chance with her. On the other hand, if you did have the look that she liked, she'd go out with you if you were married, or even in drug rehab.

On the flip side, a very attractive former neighbor of mine had dated a very average looking guy that she met while taking classes at a local college. Another attractive woman that I went out with once later dated an average looking, bald man that she met through work. So clearly even though these were attractive women, they were not so superficial as to merely be looking at what was on the surface (looks), but found other qualities in these average guys that made them attractive to the women. BTW, neither of the guys were wealthy by any means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships