Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2009, 09:58 AM

94 posts, read 255,203 times

Advertisements

I am portuguese and samoan. I've never dated a portuguese man although I have dated a samoan but I've also dated hawaiian, philipino and african american men. Just like me they had some issues. African american men have always been attractive to me but not until I moved to Las Vegas have I ever had an actual relationship with one. I know this is going to sound bad but I don't think I'll ever go back..................LMAO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 11:19 AM

1,255 posts, read 3,187,549 times
Well I have dated Blacks and Mexican women.My first wife was Native American.But get this because of my Acadian French ancestry my Inlaws call me the N word very regular.But my adopted kids are Iranian but my Inlaws consider them White

Their weird.

hillman

Old 02-25-2009, 11:21 AM

14,727 posts, read 33,285,296 times
For starters, I don't consider white/Hispanic to be interracial, since many/most Hispanics trace their ancestry to Spain, at one time or another.

That aside, my answer is NO (never have been in one) and NO (wouldn't really consider it).

Old 02-25-2009, 11:35 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,074,956 times
I've dated Asians, Blacks, Latinos, American Indian, THEY'RE ALL CRAZY!

Old 02-25-2009, 08:21 PM

362 posts, read 773,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
There must be 1,000 threads about this, .

I'm always f**king broads of all types of races, jamaicans are the best, they can go all night, wow.........

Old 02-25-2009, 09:30 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,560,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
For starters, I don't consider white/Hispanic to be interracial, since many/most Hispanics trace their ancestry to Spain, at one time or another.

That aside, my answer is NO (never have been in one) and NO (wouldn't really consider it).
Depends on who the "Hispanic" is. Most may have Spanish background, but it could be minuscule.

Old 02-26-2009, 02:56 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,753,378 times
My first girlfriend was white. It didn't last long but hey...it was 9th grade and I wanted a girlfriend.

My mom is black and my step-dad is white.

I'm noticing I'm more attracted to black girls but I'm open to all races/cultures. Race/ethnicity isn't a factor in dating.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:25 PM

23 posts, read 81,425 times
Default I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
I've dated Asians, Blacks, Latinos, American Indian, THEY'RE ALL CRAZY!
Yes, no matter what cultural background a woman has, she is a woman and I will never understand them. I can only accept that they are different. I think most women want the same things, and that is mostly a genetic thing. I am not wanting more children and they seem to act like they agree, except for hormonally. My first wife and I broke up because she wanted a family of six kids and a bunch of other unreallistic stuff in this time period. She wanted to have what she grew up with. Even her mother told her that was unreallistic now a days.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:30 PM

14,727 posts, read 33,285,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
But my adopted kids are Iranian but my Inlaws consider them White
They are white. On those defined affirmative action surveys, Caucasian is defined as people with origins in Europe, North Africa or the Middle East. It made the definition of white/Caucasian broader than I always thought it was. However, despite actually being white, Middle Easterners consider themselves, and are considered, a distinct culture. I've always had Middle Eastern friends. They are definitely interesting.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:33 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,125,064 times
am so sick of the focus on race---stick to CHARACTER--IT'S MORE IMPORTANT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships