Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2009, 08:52 PM

51,956 posts, read 52,386,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtsBees View Post
Usually because you see black guys with fat white women that are most likely desperate, or trashy white girls that are into the rap, drugs, etc. More of an image thing.
Can you at least dust off the dirt from your hood.

Let's not just generalize here please.

Not all fat white chicks are into black dudes. Jeez
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2009, 08:54 PM

937 posts, read 2,828,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Can you at least dust off the dirt from your hood.

Let's not just generalize here please.

Not all fat white chicks are into black dudes. Jeez
Sure, not all of them. No where did I say all of them.

Slow down, turbo

Old 06-05-2009, 09:46 AM

3,580 posts, read 6,288,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
There must be 1,000 threads about this, but i'm new .

Anyways, have you guys ever been involved in a interracial relationship? If so, with who? and what race/culture was that specific person?

For the ones who DON'T agree on interracial relationships: tell me why? should men/woman stick to their own culture? Do you have doubts that if you see a man dating a female outside the race/culture as you your culture will be gone? (for example: if a white girl marries a black guy and they have a child and both raise the child to be BLACK-AMERICAN), would that affect you?

I'll start: I've never been involved in a interracial relationship, i don't have a problem with it but i rarely see it in the area i live at.

The End .
Yes, I am a black female and I prefer to date outside my race. I am very out going and love to try new things, that is why I date other races. I love italin, latino, white, or what ever guy I just think is sexy. But I just have this thing for italian men, oh so sexy. LOL I just like to keep my options open. The black men that I have dated in the past their mind was really closed and it was a major turn off for me. I just wanted to do new things like surfing and things of that nature that most black men want or don't want to do. So, I date other races and I love the variety of new things that I can learn from someone of another race.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:34 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,442,435 times
I never have but CESPEED is sure tempting!!!

Old 06-05-2009, 10:40 AM

6,082 posts, read 6,017,209 times
According to this (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090528/ap_on_re_us/us_multiracial_americans - broken link) article, it is becoming more common. Whites, east asians, hispanics and native americans are increasingly mixing together.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:59 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,560,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shawn_2828 View Post
Yes, I am a black female and I prefer to date outside my race. I am very out going and love to try new things, that is why I date other races. I love italin, latino, white, or what ever guy I just think is sexy. But I just have this thing for italian men, oh so sexy. LOL I just like to keep my options open. The black men that I have dated in the past their mind was really closed and it was a major turn off for me. I just wanted to do new things like surfing and things of that nature that most black men want or don't want to do. So, I date other races and I love the variety of new things that I can learn from someone of another race.
Where were you when I was single?

Old 06-05-2009, 04:43 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,288,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Where were you when I was single?
LOL, I guess out of reach at the time.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:00 PM

37 posts, read 84,631 times
Im Asian and my bf is a Latino and we love the fact that we are an interracial couple. And he isnt the only guy, ive dated other races. I have no problem with it and if someone else does then "BUH BYE" sometimes its a bit difficult seeing how im Asian with strict parents (like most asian parents). The way we think n the way we were raised. But i think i did have a problem with one guy...

I had to break up with my ex (Italian-Irish-American) because he was really close with his mom, they talked everyday and she knew everything about him. Im not like that with my parents.
1. We had a different background and we were raised completely differently
2. He was a bit immature for his age and i was more mature than his age, and i was younger than him
3. All of his friends were white American and when we hung out I was the only one who stood out,i was not white
4. Because he grew up differently than me cleaning was not in his system, when it was a must for me everyday. (at least when u have a guest comin tidy up a bit)
5. A month and a half into the relationhip he wanted me to meet his parents (like wtf) because his parents are cool, when i wasnt even ready to introduse him to my friends.

Sometimes i wonder that maybe it wasnt a race thing but that he was just a MAMA'S BOY.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:41 AM

2,043 posts, read 5,040,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
There must be 1,000 threads about this, but i'm new .

Anyways, have you guys ever been involved in a interracial relationship? If so, with who? and what race/culture was that specific person?

For the ones who DON'T agree on interracial relationships: tell me why? should men/woman stick to their own culture? Do you have doubts that if you see a man dating a female outside the race/culture as you your culture will be gone?
I have never been involved in an interracial relationship and seriously doubt I ever will. Its just not my cup of tea. Been hit on by quite a few white men before. Took one's number before, too, and talked on the phone with him several times, but it never went any further than that because I didn't allow it to.

When I was younger, I used to be very militant and was STAUNCHLY against interracial relationships. I had a girlfriend, who had a baby by a white guy we went to school with, and I remember always making comments and being really rude to him. He was cool in high school, but once we graduated and he got with my friend, I no longer looked at him the same. I wish I can take that all back now, but I can't. It was just a phase I went through, I guess. Fast forward to today. Although, there are times where I can still get militant, I really could care less about who dates who. If you want to date outside your race, then knock yourself out. The only problem I have is when people knock their own race and decide that from now on they will ONLY EXCLUSIVELY date a certain race.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:09 PM

11 posts, read 53,862 times
I have no problem with interraccial marriage. Interracial relationship seems to be growing like wildflower. But black women imo, seems to have a harder time finding men of other nationallity that would go as far as marriage. Successful white men very seldom marry black women, yes they may sleep with them, but to go as far as marrying a black women, is very far and few.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships