Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 05:08 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,472,312 times

Advertisements

the problem with interracial relationships is, that if your a white women who's marrying a black men, you're kids most of the time will come out BLACK (and yes it's a fact).

that's what white people are afraid of, if they mix with blacks there will not be a future for the white race.

and alot of old timers who are white do not agree with interracial relationships because of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 05:35 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,137,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
There must be 1,000 threads about this, but i'm new .

Anyways, have you guys ever been involved in a interracial relationship? If so, with who? and what race/culture was that specific person?

For the ones who DON'T agree on interracial relationships: tell me why? should men/woman stick to their own culture? Do you have doubts that if you see a man dating a female outside the race/culture as you your culture will be gone? (for example: if a white girl marries a black guy and they have a child and both raise the child to be BLACK-AMERICAN), would that affect you?
One of my first boy-friend's was filipino mixed with something else. He was pretty dark and my grandmother pitched a fit over it. My mom's side of the family is pretty racist, tho not overt (meaning anything outside the house). Eh, they didn't want me to marry an Italian either. And we're Italian.

I've dated/hung out/made out with all kinds of men through out the years, tho mostly Asian and white. I've never dated a black guy...well I don't think so.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:45 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,289,228 times
Quote:
the problem with interracial relationships is, that if your a white women who's marrying a black men, you're kids most of the time will come out BLACK (and yes it's a fact).
I would say your statement is more opinion than fact. No one can predict what shade the child will come out having. I'm going to assume that is what you mean by the children coming out as black.

No doubt there will be a few who have those superficial worries, but I'm sure they are in the minority.
So please be careful with your generalizations, I don't think anyone elected you as an authority on interracial procreation.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:11 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,728,968 times
Quote:
that's what white people are afraid of, if they mix with blacks there will not be a future for the white race.
You speaking for all us white folk there Minister Farrakhan?

I could care less if the white race turned purple...though I have to tell you I think I'd look better in green...please don't think you are an authority on ANY race...black, white or otherwise.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:32 AM

3 posts, read 4,038 times
here is an interesting article on inter racial relationships for anyone interested in a good read-

The Ins and Outs of Interracial Dating - Associated Content

Old 08-25-2009, 07:39 PM

429 posts, read 683,549 times
products (children)come out as children, jacktheripper, you racist!!!!and before you reply I am a caucasion female married to a caucasion male and all my children are caucasion as well!I just think you are stupid!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships