Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2008, 12:08 AM

156 posts, read 270,433 times

Advertisements

OK.. So I decided that since it was going to be a very rainy evening, that my hubby and I could do something romantic (well pretty much make it an evening of passionate fun).. Anyway, I went looking for my applicator (we use spermicides for contraceptives- we both hate condoms) that I misplaced the evening before. I found out that the dog got it (I hate that about small dogs- they all chew your stuff up), so I got upset and started looking for my spare one and asked hubby to help find it. After a couple of minutes of not really looking, he just opened a condom after I said that I would find the applicator.. Long story short, I ended up pushing him away so I could find the darned thing, he got upset, I got upset and we ended up with me pouting for a little bit.
After I came to my senses, I decided to try again with my plan.. Hubby didn't quite get the hint after I tried distracting him from the computer and the TV by wrestling with him and trying to "seduce" him.. So then I ended up waiting.. and waiting.. and I fell asleep in the process (I don't really watch tv and he does). I woke up to him having sneaked off to the computer and having a date with "Rosie Palms".. This time I decided not to make it show that it bothered me.. But really it's making me feel the "poor me" syndrome... Am I just being too jealous?? I feel as if tomorrow's going to be pretty lame and that my whole day of trying to be romantic was useless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 01:15 AM

3,871 posts, read 17,098,015 times
Life is meant to feel good. You deserve that, because you are alive. Your husband deserves that, because he is alive.

You lucky woman! Your merry plan unfolded exactly as you wanted -- your husband wanted to make love with you. But you decided you should push him away in favor of technical details.

Why not relax? Why not savor more, and fix less? Laugh more, and organize less. Love more and control less. Nothing is more important than that you feel good -- not be right, feel good. Relax! We can never control, ever, how other people choose to feel or think or behave. The only thing in life we CAN control is our own choice of feelings. Why not deliberately observe our choices and keep choosing happy, flowing, I'm-OK-you're-OK ones?

Last edited by allforcats; 09-12-2008 at 01:32 AM..

Old 09-12-2008, 05:05 AM

3,663 posts, read 8,662,358 times
You found you husband with Rosie palms? As in he took care of his self? You stood and watched him do this? That is odd. Why didn't you just jump in and take over instead of pouting.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:26 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebug86 View Post
.. But really it's making me feel the "poor me" syndrome... Am I just being too jealous??
...you're being jealous of Hubby's hand???

I'm the jealous type, too, but I don't think I've ever been jealous of my girlfriend's hand when she decides to self-pleasure...for whatever reason.

Hey - tomorrow's another day. Give it another shot another time real soon and forget about this episode - chalk it up to a learning experience or a bad-hand day.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:14 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,648,581 times
Hi ya, Firebug! Aw, I actually feel your pain. If I were you, just a lil suggestion - take it or leave it, I would look at another form of birth control. Like an IUD or the Pill or Patch. That spermicide applicator is obviously a mood-breaker and not totally supportive of spontaneous and romantic moments. Sounds like your hubby was just being a normal man. You wound the poor guy up and fell asleep (lol) - what else was he supposed to do? I can't imagine any guy really wanting to wake up a woman when she was in one of the funky female moods that we sometimes get in. No more than we would want to wake up a guy after he was in one of his with us, you know? Now you know that we (women) would take it into the bathroom and take care of it if we needed to that bad. Same thing. I would not make an issue of it and don't take it to heart. At least you know that you got his hormones in a tizzy. When you got it - you got it - and it appears you do! Better his hand than another woman! Smile!

And oh - I agree with the poster above. Next time help finish him off and don't just stand there, silly.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:56 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
What they said.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:02 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,918,134 times
Oh please. All men masturbate, even if they have a wife or a girlfriend who is willing to put out. It's normal and natural and there's nothing wrong with it. What you're saying though, is that you pushed him away and now you're upset that he busted a nut on his own. Too bad, you should have let him use the condom.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:30 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Most guys rub it out all the time. It's what we are programmed to do. Get some in between while you can
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships