Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 10:05 PM

100 posts, read 408,110 times

Advertisements

It is articles like this that really makes me wonder why they think white is beautiful...America's Favorite Cities 2008 | Travel + Leisure (http://www.travelandleisure.com/afc/2008/city/ - broken link). If you go under categories click on people, and under attractiveness, they give a list of cities witht he most attractive people. Of course this is all subjective, but I think whoever made that list article shares the same mindset with many people in America.

If you are not informed 4 of the 5 cities which are dead last in that list have a majority african american population. They are the so called "Chocolate cities" in America. It is no coincidence, except that whoever visited those cities think black people are not beautiful.

White people are not that attractive folks, I said it before and again they may look hot in the present, but lets see if you will talk about them in 10 years. Most white women have no booty, and they try so hard to develop features most black women develop naturally. They do not have that natural beauty most sista's have. Us black men are highly known for our sexual prowess too, that is why you usually hear that term "once you go black, you dont go back". Most seasoned white folks who actually live in those cities instead of staying more then one night in any of those cities will say the same thing that women and men of color are more attractive.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but a lot of people in America have the eye of the of the Aryan, cause they have no taste at all when it comes to beauty thinking a city has to have a majority where they are caucasion, blond and blue eye in order for a city to be attractive. Sad, but very wrong and closed minded the article was.s

Old 09-16-2008, 10:38 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times
Miami tops the list for city with the most attractive people. It's definitely not a white city in the pasty white skin sense. There are a lot of Hispanics with tans there.

America's Favorite Cities 2008 | People | Attractive | Travel + Leisure

What city do you think has the most attractive people? New Orleans (which ranked 24 on the list)? Most of the photos of that city spotlight the restaurants and the musical nightlife... but most of the people down there are overweight. Like Chef Paul Prudhomme. Too much good food. lol

Old 09-16-2008, 10:40 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
Are you kidding me?

It seems to me that very few women are truly beautiful, white black or otherwise.

Even if the article, which i didn't read, was biased, that gives you no call to say white women aren't that beautiful.

Give me a break.

'nuff said.

I hope no else bothers to respond to this.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:44 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
I hope no else bothers to respond to this.
Except a Mod, for it breaking TOS.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:45 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times
I wont, mommytotwo, if I respond to this, I will get my account suspended in 3 seconds.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:45 PM
miu

I found a list of world cities which are considered to have the most beautiful women in the world:

Quote:
Top 10 of the cities with the most beautiful women:

1. Amsterdam, the Netherlands
2. Tel Aviv, Israel
3. Montreal, Canada
4. Caracas, Venezuela
5. Moscow, Russia
6. Los Angeles, California
7. Varna, Bulgaria
8. Buenos Aires, Argentina
9. Copenhagen, Denmark
10. Stockholm, Sweden
Where live the most beautiful women? (http://www.tripspirit.com/308:Where-live-the-most-beautiful-women%3F - broken link)

There are no African cities on that list...

Old 09-16-2008, 10:56 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I found a list of world cities which are considered to have the most beautiful women in the world:

Where live the most beautiful women? (http://www.tripspirit.com/308:Where-live-the-most-beautiful-women%3F - broken link)

There are no African cities on that list...

These lists don't mean anything. Someone just had an assignment to do and put something down. I thought Oriental women were supposed to be the most beautiful women in the world and if they are on the list, I missed it.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:04 PM
miu

Brazilian women are hot, but no Brazilian city made that top ten list. Los Angeles is no surprise as so much of the tv and movie industry is based there.

Otherwise, there are stunningly beautiful examples of women from all races. For the blacks, they have Iman, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Naomi Campbell and Vanessa Williams just to name a few. But most women and men are just average looking. I'm not sure why there needs to be these perpetual contests about what race is the most beautiful or attractive.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:20 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Brazilian women are hot, but no Brazilian city made that top ten list. Los Angeles is no surprise as so much of the tv and movie industry is based there.

Otherwise, there are stunningly beautiful examples of women from all races. For the blacks, they have Iman, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Naomi Campbell and Vanessa Williams just to name a few. But most women and men are just average looking. I'm not sure why there needs to be these perpetual contests about what race is the most beautiful or attractive.
You name half a dozen black girls who look like white girls painted black. You are judging them by caucasian standards. You know who is a beautiful African American? Maya Angelou because she has heart, soul, substance, intelligence. That is true beauty. Not some little frou-frou missy who shakes her booty. That is nothing.

20yrsinBranson

Old 09-16-2008, 11:38 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,788,932 times
don't care about white or black, as long as she is not fat it's fine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships