Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2009, 04:08 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,249,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You should like into filing a complaint.

Very unprofessional.
Should I do that before or after I pummel him?? The best part of reporting him to HIPPA is that is a federal government agency and he runs drug studies funded by the government Bummer to have that kind of complaint

Old 02-28-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I would file a complaint immediately Be sure first that your friend is going to back up your accusation.
Oh my friend is ready to go! A few doctor friends have also heard some of the other stuff, not the details about the emergency c section...I guess I hacked him off because I went into labor several weeks early on a Saturday night and had to have emergency surgery and he was hanging out with the doc that delivered my munchkin...tough crap! I interrupted a poker game

Old 02-28-2009, 04:26 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
What do you think I should do? It gets sticky when one medical professional makes a complaint about another...
I've no idea. I try to stay as far away as I possibly can from doctors and lawyers. Not to dismiss your feelings, but frankly it doesn't sound like that big of a deal to me...

What's up with K? Hope your bro didn't get back together with her.

Old 02-28-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I've no idea. I try to stay as far away as I possibly can from doctors and lawyers. Not to dismiss your feelings, but frankly it doesn't sound like that big of a deal to me...

What's up with K? Hope your bro didn't get back together with her.
K...I don't know...he does not mention her at all so that is good. If they were back together she would come up in conversation or email

You don't think it's a big deal that he would talk about my personal health care? It really bothers me...I am not calling an attorney but I may file a complaint or two...

Old 02-28-2009, 04:30 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Oh my friend is ready to go! A few doctor friends have also heard some of the other stuff, not the details about the emergency c section...I guess I hacked him off because I went into labor several weeks early on a Saturday night and had to have emergency surgery and he was hanging out with the doc that delivered my munchkin...tough crap! I interrupted a poker game
Good, doctors are not suppose to discuss patients with others and use their name. I worked for attorneys for years and I was not allowed to discuss anything outside of the office. I always ran into people I knew who became clients. I was not allowed to, nor did I ever, discuss them outside of the office, and I wasn't even allowed to say to people, hey, I saw your brother (sister, cousin) at my office. Everything was confidential.

Old 02-28-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Good, doctors are not suppose to discuss patients with others and use their name. I worked for attorneys for years and I was not allowed to discuss anything outside of the office. I always ran into people I knew who became clients. I was not allowed to, nor did I ever, discuss them outside of the office, and I wasn't even allowed to say to people, hey, I saw your brother (sister, cousin) at my office. Everything was confidential.
My husband sees a few of our friends as patients and sometimes they will say"Tell mrstewart to give me a call". Well, a few weeks will go by and I get a nasty message "You did not call me!!" and I have to explain my husband will not give me messages like that if they are conveyed in the office!

Old 02-28-2009, 04:34 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
K...I don't know...he does not mention her at all so that is good. If they were back together she would come up in conversation or email
Good!

Quote:
You don't think it's a big deal that he would talk about my personal health care? It really bothers me...I am not calling an attorney but I may file a complaint or two...
Well, I'm not saying it's right, of course. It just doesn't seem to be worth your time, money, and irritation addressing it... Pretty much everything short of the C-section is public knowledge anyway. I'd classify it as inappropriate gossiping myself. Might've not even been vicious. There are so many annoying things all the time one should choose one's battles.

Old 02-28-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Good!

Well, I'm not saying it's right, of course. It just doesn't seem to be worth your time, money, and irritation addressing it... Pretty much everything short of the C-section is public knowledge anyway. I'd classify it as inappropriate gossiping myself. Might've not even been vicious. There are so many annoying things all the time one should choose one's battles.
Yes, that's true about choosing ones battles...I just want to make sure he knows I am aware of his incessant blabbering Or, I could go back to plan A and pummel him

Old 02-28-2009, 04:36 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Yes, that's true about choosing ones battles...I just want to make sure he knows I am aware of his incessant blabbering Or, I could go back to plan A and pummel him
Maybe you can get him to become a CD member, and we can all pummel him

Old 02-28-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Maybe you can get him to become a CD member, and we can all pummel him
Now there's an idea Tag team

See, this is what I like about you...always thinkin'!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships