Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2009, 07:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
Hope your chompers are back to normal real soon, Sierra! I'm self employed & can barely pay my own health insurance, so dental coverage is out of the question.
I know your pain (both in the pocketbook & in the mouth! )

They gave me some AMAZING pain killers last time I had dental work done.
An hour after taking the first pain pill, I was thinking, "insurance?? we don't need no stinking insurance!!"
Thanks, piperspal. Honest to God, I've no idea what the hell people without insurance do! That's $2,500 WITH insurance! You can get a drivable car for this kind of money! And not even the best kind of a bridge... There was some "lava" one for 5K, but I decided I ain't a volcano! Of course, I didn't know the details. Turns out had I done the root canal last year, it would've been about $600 less, but then we did something on a different tooth (another $500) that apparently wasn't the cause. I wonder what he did then... worked on a healthy tooth?!

I was considering going to Mexico as I had recommendations but chickened out... I don't even speak Spanish... and warranties... and the dentist offices got me scared about instruments, HIV, hepatitis, and stuf... If it were at least summer I could've made a little bit of a vacation out of it going back to my home country, but to sorta break even isn't worth it now that Mom and Dad are gone...

Old 01-21-2009, 07:37 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,624,498 times
I haven'y gotten a REP in the last hour.......................WHat is this WOrld Coming TO??????........................................ha r.har.har.hohoho.................................. ..................................:c ool:.............................. k:

Old 01-21-2009, 07:38 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,131,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I haven'y gotten a REP in the last hour.......................WHat is this WOrld Coming TO??????........................................ha r.har.har.hohoho.................................. ..................................:c ool:.............................. k:
You are just a rep s l * t, aren't you? Fine, I'll rep you.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:40 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,952,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post

well, sweet-pea, I tried, but it said I have to spread some around first. Not to worry - even without the reps, you can be confident that your mountain charm & wisdom are appreciated by all...

Old 01-21-2009, 07:40 PM

i don't think with me having dialup the smiley postings work very well.............................

Old 01-21-2009, 07:42 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
No s**t! I had really bad migraines one year & they gave me this nasal spray called Stadol, i think. Holy cow! I do not know what was in that stuff, but I was on the moon. Probably chasing the above mentioned cow that jumped over it...or did he run away with the spoon?
Heh, anybody want Vicodin? I didn't fill in this prescription 'cause I have some left from last time.

Quote:
Just not the same without you telling it like it is!
Maybe there is a guy up there and he's punishing me for it... Might be time to turn into a Polly, I mean THAT Polly I jinxed - she disappeared as soon as I named her.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:46 PM

ThankU.....................i tried to send some REPS Sisters & Brothers.......................butt i failed....................................

Old 01-21-2009, 07:55 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,952,810 times
oops! I sat down at my desk probably 2-3 hours ago to do paperwork that HAS to be done for a meeting tomorrow. How the bleep did I manage to spend all this time on CD?????? I think I need an intervention. G'night, all - I have to get crankin'

Old 01-21-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Heh, anybody want Vicodin? I didn't fill in this prescription 'cause I have some left from last time.

Maybe there is a guy up there and he's punishing me for it... Might be time to turn into a Polly, I mean THAT Polly I jinxed - she disappeared as soon as I named her.

My beloved Beautiful Barb took quite a few vicodin for back pain..........................then my beloved had brain cancer & took liquid morphine. She couldn't beat the cancer. My Barb passed March 3, 2006.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
oops! I sat down at my desk probably 2-3 hours ago to do paperwork that HAS to be done for a meeting tomorrow. How the bleep did I manage to spend all this time on CD?????? I think I need an intervention. G'night, all - I have to get crankin'

Bye, Honey..................................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships