Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2009, 08:32 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
You nailed it on the head! Why would they try to hide the fact that she is having a baby unless there are other motives? Sheesh, her face is so puffy...it is obvious she is either pregnant OR on massive doses of prednisone

BTW, I don't think you sound paranoid at all!
Sure. If it were some half-naked slu*t or Jerry-Springer-type trash she'd be more than welcome to show everything she's got!

Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,248,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Sure. If it were some half-naked slu*t or Jerry-Springer-type trash she'd be more than welcome to show everything she's got!
I never thought about it like that Perhaps the want her to keep her "virginal" appearance...if they only knew

Old 02-16-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
Yeah, that does seem wrong...they should embrace it !
I think they should "show the love" How are they going to explain it when she is gone for at least 8 weeks and it is all over the tabloids? She announced it on another show when she was a guest but her own network won't have any part of it...

Old 02-16-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
I never thought about it like that Perhaps the want her to keep her "virginal" appearance...if they only knew
It's not about "virginal" appearance, Polly. It's about promoting all kinds of sickness (and don't even get me started on the physical sickness...; let's stick to the one in the head) and debauchery intended to wreck the families and create more and more lonely, isolated, and obedient slaves. You think the dumbed-down schools are just a mere coincidence?! Thinking rebellious people with roots and safety nets are dangerous. Besides, the more people alone, the more consumers! Twice the houses, twice the rents, twice the furniture, twice the utilities, twice you name it! More and more to grab!

It's just the Roman Empire before its collapse... History does repeat itself all the time! Hitler can be proud - his pet idea of marginalizing smokers is now carried out all over the world to an extend he couldn't even dream himself; not to mention with the support of the majority of the brainwashed population! All these "studies" we've been talking about... they don't report facts; they plant ideas! And I mean all "studies," including those posted in this forum. Everything that wasn't acceptable is now acceptable and people even ponder over it as if they're wrong! Everything you'd never even heard of is popularized and you go... hmm... perhaps I should try that! Sites for married "dating"... wtf?! I've always thought making the Internet available to the pariah wasn't a shear coincidence, either. Just think about it... when anything started in the military was made available to the masses without something to be gained from it?!

Old 02-16-2009, 08:59 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,854 times
Is anyone going to watch the Bachelor ? I have a love/hate with the show. I have to watch tonight cause the Chicky from the last season comes back...ooh scandal !

Old 02-16-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
Is anyone going to watch the Bachelor ? I have a love/hate with the show. I have to watch tonight cause the Chicky from the last season comes back...ooh scandal !
I'm reading other stuff and keep getting distracted here. Gotta just close that window!

Old 02-17-2009, 04:44 AM

2,514 posts, read 4,953,937 times
Quote:
I think they should "show the love" How are they going to explain it when she is gone for at least 8 weeks and it is all over the tabloids? She announced it on another show when she was a guest but her own network won't have any part of it...
A very popular news anchor from this area was let go several years ago when she was pregnant. She got hired pretty quickly at another station and didn't have to hide a thing. When she could finally comment on her flap with the first station, she said she was told viewers don't like to form a "relationship" with a news anchor, only to have them leave to raise a family. The network is (was) afraid viewers would jump ship as soon as they found out she was carrying.

Does that make you go or what??? So what did a lot of the viewers end up doing? Following her to the new station.
Smart move, you turkey TV execs!

Old 02-17-2009, 06:47 PM

Well, well, well... my dear, dear buddies... Me thinks my forum addiction was finally cured today... Guess I jinxed myself posting that link about how much people work during the day!

I'll try to explain it in a very vague and simple way as this site seems to have extremely good relations with Google, but you'd know what it's about... Things have changed... I've been worried about reading and participating in many of the threads here during the day before because of the titles and the content... Nobody can really tell whether these changes occurred due to particular activities or it's just general rule strengthening, but in any event... I won't dare try to find out... In short, we won't see each other during the day anymore and I won't be able to respond to DMs in a timely manner as I disabled the option for receiving them in my mail which I get there, too, and it's stored on the servers in question.

Old 02-17-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, well, well... my dear, dear buddies... Me thinks my forum addiction was finally cured today... Guess I jinxed myself posting that link about how much people work during the day!

I'll try to explain it in a very vague and simple way as this site seems to have extremely good relations with Google, but you'd know what it's about... Things have changed... I've been worried about reading and participating in many of the threads here during the day before because of the titles and the content... Nobody can really tell whether these changes occurred due to particular activities or it's just general rule strengthening, but in any event... I won't dare try to find out... In short, we won't see each other during the day anymore and I won't be able to respond to DMs in a timely manner as I disabled the option for receiving them in my mail which I get there, too, and it's stored on the servers in question.
Ugh...doesn't sound too good...

Old 02-17-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Ugh...doesn't sound too good...
Nope, it doesn't... I guess I'll have to think of other forms of entertainment - say count the speckles on the ceiling...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships