U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2009, 12:12 AM

8,000 posts, read 16,263,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Haha! It is not that huge...my best friends husband had an affair last year and his girlfriend called me tonight! God listened to my prayers!

K, I'm ready

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 03-10-2009, 12:14 AM

13,779 posts, read 22,259,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
K, I'm ready
This crazy woman called me tonight because she was feeling "guilty" Can you believe it? My friends husband mentioned my name and I guess the hootchie mama remembered it and wanted to talk to me to see what would happen if she called my friend...

3 hours later...I'm here...the woman is nuts!

Old 03-10-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
This crazy woman called me tonight because she was feeling "guilty" Can you believe it? My friends husband mentioned my name and I guess the hootchie mama remembered it and wanted to talk to me to see what would happen if she called my friend...

3 hours later...I'm here...the woman is nuts!
I'm shocked, you missed three hours of city data to listen to that?

So basically, a year after the affair has ended, she wants to bring it all up again?

Old 03-10-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
I'm shocked, you missed three hours of city data to listen to that?

So basically, a year after the affair has ended, she wants to bring it all up again?
She is nuts! she told me I needed to call my friend, talk to her, facilitate a meeting because the "girlfriend" wants to make it right and thinks my friend may have low self esteem and they should get together and have drinks Huh?? I think she is on drugs...

Old 03-10-2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
She is nuts! she told me I needed to call my friend, talk to her, facilitate a meeting because the "girlfriend" wants to make it right and thinks my friend may have low self esteem and they should get together and have drinks Huh?? I think she is on drugs...
what? does your friend know about the affair? I don't know why people have to bring up drama years later.

She can make it right by getting on with her life and leaving your friend and her husband ALONE.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
what? does your friend know about the affair? I don't know why people have to bring up drama years later.

She can make it right by getting on with her life and leaving your friend and her husband ALONE.
Well, my friend and her nasty husband are almost divorced because my friend found out about the affair last year but never wanted to talk to the woman. My other friend and I were pretty mean to her a few times (secretly, of course)...she said she found Jesus...whatever...I told her I never knew he was missing

Old 03-10-2009, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Well, my friend and her nasty husband are almost divorced because my friend found out about the affair last year but never wanted to talk to the woman. My other friend and I were pretty mean to her a few times (secretly, of course)...she said she found Jesus...whatever...I told her I never knew he was missing
Jesus, missing - Thanks for making me spit my wine, damn red does not come out of carpet easy!

I'm confused with all the friends now. But I would send the woman on her merry little way, she is the LAST thing your friend needs.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Jesus, missing - Thanks for making me spit my wine, damn red does not come out of carpet easy!

I'm confused with all the friends now. But I would send the woman on her merry little way, she is the LAST thing your friend needs.
Oh, it has hit the proverbial fan...believe me! We have a rather large posse' of friends who are taking care of this and she just remembered my name because it is not an ordinary name...she is really strange, that's for sure!

Wants to take my friend out for drinks to boost her self esteem WTH???????

Old 03-10-2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Oh, it has hit the proverbial fan...believe me! We have a rather large posse' of friends who are taking care of this and she just remembered my name because it is not an ordinary name...she is really strange, that's for sure!

Wants to take my friend out for drinks to boost her self esteem WTH???????
Nothing boosts self esteem like the sordid details of the nutty lady and the friends husband getting it on.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Nothing boosts self esteem like the sordid details of the nutty lady and the friends husband getting it on.
Can you imagine?? We thought we should go and take care of business... some folks bring appetizers to a party my friends are bringing shovels
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships