Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2009, 08:45 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,242,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryLuvinWoman1 View Post
Talk of Jello shots reminded me of a story..when me and my sister were in our mid twenties we decided to go see male strippers..we had never seen them before and decided it was high time we did..when we first walked in and sat down..we were all sober and both of us were so embarrassed we couldn't even hardly look at them..well several drinks later we got totally drunk and became part of the act..i still get embarrassed over that lol..i can't beleive we did that...but embarrassing or not we laugh at it now..just with red cheeks..
my memory of Jello shooters begins at a party and ends on the cold tile floor of my house...

Old 01-01-2009, 08:45 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
All you had to say was Jello shots Whoa....haven't done those in a while
That's probably the 2nd time I try them. The bar fly that I am... I can't even detect alcohol, but it must be there...

Quote:
I can't mix and match drinks either...not a good combo!
No. That's why it always happens when I'm out - mixing stuff, alcohol I'm not used to... A quiet intimate walk with just Johnnie is completely different. Oh, well, since I don't have a designated driver and can't spend a fortune on cabs such occasions are very rare these days.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's probably the 2nd time I try them. The bar fly that I am... I can't even detect alcohol, but it must be there...

No. That's why it always happens when I'm out - mixing stuff, alcohol I'm not used to... A quiet intimate walk with just Johnnie is completely different. Oh, well, since I don't have a designated driver and can't spend a fortune on cabs such occasions are very rare these days.
Mixing is a disaster waiting to happen Johnnie Walker Red,blue,gold or Black?

Old 01-01-2009, 08:49 PM

591 posts, read 1,415,290 times
the drunkest i ever got was from alabama slammers..it was my birthday i think 23rd..and they lined them up 5 at a time..i got drunk in an hour..and back then I wasn't a lightweight..needless to say I had to go home cause i was way too drunk..walked in my room took off my clothes..then walked right out the door and outside..lol..thank god my husband had enough sense to realize i was drunk and had no idea what i was doing lol..I'm starting to think it's a good thing i don't drink much anymore..

Old 01-01-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryLuvinWoman1 View Post
Talk of Jello shots reminded me of a story..when me and my sister were in our mid twenties we decided to go see male strippers..we had never seen them before and decided it was high time we did..when we first walked in and sat down..we were all sober and both of us were so embarrassed we couldn't even hardly look at them..well several drinks later we got totally drunk and became part of the act..i still get embarrassed over that lol..i can't beleive we did that...but embarrassing or not we laugh at it now..just with red cheeks..
I went to see the Chippendales once. Lil' ol' ladies made up 2/3 of the audience! I ended up getting a compliment from one of the dancers. He was hot! Wish the circumstances were different...

Quote:
my memory of Jello shooters begins at a party and ends on the cold tile floor of my house...
Oh-oh! I've never lost memory. A spinning ceiling is by far the worst I remember. I told you once - when my BF in college pissed me off... When he came back I had only a vague recollection we were related, though... Could've easily hugged somebody else.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Mixing is a disaster waiting to happen Johnnie Walker Red,blue,gold or Black?
Johnnie Black is my buddy. Who knows... I might like Blue and Gold, too, but better not develop any more expensive tastes.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
I went to see the Chippendales once. Lil' ol' ladies made up 2/3 of the audience! I ended up getting a compliment from one of the dancers. He was hot! Wish the circumstances were different...

Oh-oh! I've never lost memory. A spinning ceiling is by far the worst I remember. I told you once - when my BF in college pissed me off... When he came back I had only a vague recollection we were related, though... Could've easily hugged somebody else.
Yes, I remember that story...funny one too!

We were doing grain shooters...that stuff is not even legal in Virginia anymore! Well, unless you have a professional use for it

Old 01-01-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
We were doing grain shooters...that stuff is not even legal in Virginia anymore! Well, unless you have a professional use for it
What's that?

Old 01-01-2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
What's that?
Grain alcohol has a very high alcohol content...we always had 180 proof...nasty hang over...

Old 01-01-2009, 10:08 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,624,498 times
Quote:
Grain alcohol has a very high alcohol content...we always had 180 proof...nasty hang over...

WOWeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................i thot Bacardi 151 rum was potent.........................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.