Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2009, 09:03 PM

17,620 posts, read 22,575,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I should send this to one of our employees! She went from an amazing hourly worker to the laziest salary employee I have ever hired! Actually found her updating her Myspace page last week

I'm a member of a few forums & i have previously bean surprised how many folks are posting on forums when at their work place................................

Old 01-27-2009, 09:04 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,047,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
...................^^^^...ha ha - love it! ^^^^

Then I want to move to Spain where I can take an afternoon siesta...and then enjoy a long, long evening meal with lots of great wine & lively banter!
Sounds like a good idea!

Quote:
I'm self-employed & my health insurance just went up to $414.00 / month. I just want to "pretend" I don't owe that & hope the docs don't "pretend" to make me better!
Ya know, self-employment is not what it's cracked out to be most of the time...

Quote:
Where did you find that story?
Ha-ha, same place the saying above comes from - my wise nationality's forum.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:04 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,221,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
OMG! You don't say!
Enough from the peanut gallery...did I tell you my son found our office manager playing solitaire when he told me he was doing payroll? Well, my son went into the office the next day with me and got on the office managers computer and deleted the Solitaire

I was laughing so hard and my son said "Mom, what's he going to say???? Hey,Mrstewart, did you take solitaire off my computer?" He cracks me up! Gotta love kids!

Old 01-27-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I'm a member of a few forums & i have previously bean surprised how many folks are posting on forums when at their work place................................
I swear, drives me nuts! The one who is on Myspace is always complaining about how much work she has Perhaps she would not feel so bogged down if she did her work and did not put it off until the end of the day

Old 01-27-2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Enough from the peanut gallery...did I tell you my son found our office manager playing solitaire when he told me he was doing payroll? Well, my son went into the office the next day with me and got on the office managers computer and deleted the Solitaire

I was laughing so hard and my son said "Mom, what's he going to say???? Hey,Mrstewart, did you take solitaire off my computer?" He cracks me up! Gotta love kids!
Bah, it must be a huge deal to find Solitaire to download... Besides, eventually you'll buy your employee a new machine and they all come with Solitaire.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Bah, it must be a huge deal to find Solitaire to download... Besides, eventually you'll buy your employee a new machine and they all come with Solitaire.
This one was on the hard drive...I have no idea what the heck the little guy did What could he have done to it? Now I am a bit concerned... did he just scramble it? Oh gosh...there's no telling what will happen to that thing now...

Old 01-27-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
Aww, shucks, it ain't nothin...

Actually, it's sort of helping to take the edge off the cabin fever.....

I tried to Rep you Dear but the perps woodn't let me.......................................... .....................

Old 01-27-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I just called my husband and he said our son put it somewhere else on the computer and did not actually delete it! Whew...I was getting worried that he could have really messed it up...

Old 01-27-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
This one was on the hard drive...I have no idea what the heck the little guy did What could he have done to it? Now I am a bit concerned... did he just scramble it? Oh gosh...there's no telling what will happen to that thing now...

I Like PacMan...................................... ................FUN..........................

Old 01-27-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Of course it's on the hard drive. Where do you want it to be? It comes with every new computer and it's under Accessories. It's not even under Add/Remove programs, so messing with it might not be the brightest idea. You might have to buy a new computer for your employee courtesy of your dear son!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.