Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 11:54 PM

431 posts, read 1,306,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I like a man who knows who he is
lol. I try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2008, 11:56 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,411,997 times
If you want an answer from a stranger on a forum, that's kind of out there...

Old 09-21-2008, 11:56 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,798,865 times
He almost turned me on. Not.

Quote:
I like a man who knows who he is

Old 09-22-2008, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
He almost turned me on. Not.
I have the effect. Not almost turning someone on that is.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:04 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,308,463 times
Okay you two comedians - your current audience is saying goodnight - some of us have to go to work in the morning!!!!! Thanks for the interesting thoughts, lol!

Old 09-22-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Okay you two comedians - your current audience is saying goodnight - some of us have to go to work in the morning!!!!! Thanks for the interesting thoughts, lol!
Good Night!! @ work so I don't get to sleep yet . Hope to chat again this week. Nice conversing with ya.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:09 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,798,865 times
nighty night loves mountains.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:38 AM

158 posts, read 402,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoyagerMan View Post
Greedy and Shameful. I rock!!
Not sure if you rock, but you sure made me laugh! Funny!!! Thanks!

And to add... after reading this, this guy is playin ya'll, LOL. I can't even imagine this is for real. OMG !!!!

Old 09-22-2008, 12:48 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,290,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop_Chop_Sucka View Post
Ok here is the deal:

I have a GF who I have been dating for only 5 months. She started talking about marriage after about, literally, 1 month of dating. She scared away two other girls I had just met, and was starteding to date, while figuring who I liked the most, by basicly stalking me. She constantly stays over EVERY night, wont let me sleep alone and wont give me space or personal time; she is really hott and really cute, Im 35 and she is 26, but, this stalker behavior really bothers me. I have TRIED to break up with her, but I am weak, for some reason I can never pull the trigger. Now, I am in the process of moving to Dallas, I told her I am moving, and she wound up talking me into taking a trip with her to Dallas back in May, so she could see where I will be living (Uptown) and she said she LOVED it and wants to move there with me in a couple months. My married brother tells me that she is actually perfect and I should man up, pull the trigger, move to Dallas with her and get married.

What are the problems? here:

1. Stalker behaviour
2. Flat chested (sorry ladies, it can be important to guys)
3. Most important - even tho she likes to have a lot of sex, she is not great in bed, she lays there and makes me do all the work, wont talk dirty etc. Its like having sex with a pillow or a blow up doll. Oh - and she wont "trim" down there (trying to keep it clean).

Ok, what should I do? Run for the hills, or just accept her flaws and get married to her?

(My thoughts: not a good idea to get married to someone whom I dont really like having sex with.)

Thanks in advance.
It sounds like you already made up your mind that you're not going to pursue marriage with her. So what are you looking for by posting this here? It's a decision that only you can make.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlintheglass View Post
Not sure if you rock, but you sure made me laugh! Funny!!! Thanks!

And to add... after reading this, this guy is playin ya'll, LOL. I can't even imagine this is for real. OMG !!!!
Well, I'll settle for funny. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships