Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2008, 10:25 PM

104 posts, read 136,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
Eh, the clocks just run slower.
Nice.

But that doesn't explain why my friends all go "My LORD woman, you are talking so fast! What the heck! This stuff was supposed to slow you down! Now, you're going so quick, we can't even understand you anymore!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2008, 10:25 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,648,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Was_A_Phoenix View Post
If you never go back and look at what you have done and go "crap I screwed up", you will never learn. Its not even a matter of morality at that point. Its a matter of stopping yourself from maturing. Because your life reflects who you are, you are also keeping your life from progressing as it could have.

Whatever age you stopped admitting mistakes at, you will STAY at. Wherever in your life you were when you decided to quit seeing your mistakes, you may find you are still stuck at.

Until you choose to look at your past actions and admit - at least to yourself if no one else - that you made a mistake... you will never progress.
I did not make a mistake. I am pretty damn certain I do not like you.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:26 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
geniuses dont need an equal, one is enough. really good looking people dont have to search --the line forms on the right. could be mr smart is smart enough not to go for a trophy girl. also emotional roller coaster messes with their head, they need their head, look what they've done to my song ma, ---melodie safka --sing it.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
Great. Just great. I knew I shouldn't have walked back into the pandora's box I call my office. The computer was just sitting there, silent, glowing at me because it knew I could not resist. Then I read this post. Then one thing leads to another. Then I go rummaging thru the closet, into the box of gym shoes hoping something else might be in there my friend left behind on a visit a year ago. Nothin'! And the worst F***n' part? I still want a damn twinkie! So thanks! thanks very much indeed.

Phoenix, I'll give it another go tomorrow & try to respond. Right now I just don't have it in me. I will rep ya though - anyone who can keep half of CD going for 30+ pages must have somethin' worth liking! I know it's in there.........somewhere. OOH - Speaking of which...maybe I went digging thru the wrong shoe box.......
LMAO!!!

Oh, thank you!

Enjoy your twinkie. And your "something else".

Old 12-02-2008, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfish34ren View Post
Verbal abuse is CONTINUOUS berating causing improper development and emotional instability. Your ability to come back and state a logical answer backed by references shows this isn't the case. It's in the information that you yourself supplied....

You can't create your own definitions to words. Alright, how about this... You take cows down to the mall to have their computers waxed.

Get it? I just basically said "Your posts in this forum show you are half-retarded".

Ok, ok... I know you aren't! However, verbal abuse is a blanket term used by those with no idea of what reality is. It's like social sensitivity disorders... what the hell?!? Insulting, being sarcastic, etc. are each their own thing. No need to categorize them together in something else.
Okay, now it seems to me that YOU are the one who is defining it all on your own...

You just said there was no accepted definition, but you shouldn't have your own definition, but you try to tell me my definition is wrong???

Where did you get YOUR definition?

While we're at it, lets hear this definition.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I did not make a mistake. I am pretty damn certain I do not like you.
Lol, oh that isn't being debated, Jeepgirl. Lol.

I meant it was a mistake to act so nasty.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:33 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,648,581 times
Quote:
Lol, oh that isn't being debated, Jeepgirl. Lol.

I meant it was a mistake to act so nasty.
No, actually, it was not. I am fully aware of what I said and meant it.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:33 PM

918 posts, read 1,642,607 times
Quote:
Okay, now it seems to me that YOU are the one who is defining it all on your own...

You just said there was no accepted definition, but you shouldn't have your own definition, but you try to tell me my definition is wrong???

Where did you get YOUR definition?

While we're at it, lets hear this definition.
I was simply proving a point. There is no definition, you are correct... so the majority rules. And the majority agree with my statement.

Where did you get these ridiculous views on things? And the constant need to prove your own mental competence? Did you ride the special bus to school in the backwoods of Alabama?

Old 12-02-2008, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
geniuses dont need an equal, one is enough.
Not true. How would you know? Have you ever been one?

Quote:
really good looking people dont have to search --the line forms on the right.
Yep. I am not having a problem finding guys who want *ME*. I am having a problem finding guys that *I* want.

Quote:
could be mr smart is smart enough not to go for a trophy girl.
Good. I would never be anybody's trophy girl. There are plenty of reasons to go out with me that aren't that.

Quote:
also emotional roller coaster messes with their head
I don't mess with anyone's head. I am very good at treating people well regardless of the intensities inside me. These aren't the intensities of insanity. They're not irrational or cruel. They are passions - and compassion. These are the intensities of genius. Other geniuses have them too.

They understand.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
No, actually, it was not. I am fully aware of what I said and meant it.
Why did you WANT to be mean? I mean... what did you think it would do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships