Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you women date a crossdresser!
I’m a woman, I wouldn’t consider a crossdresser! 150 50.51%
I’m a woman, maybe I would consider a crossdresser! 32 10.77%
I’m a woman, I’d love a crossdresser! 16 5.39%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and left him! 5 1.68%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and seek more like him! 3 1.01%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he keeps it out of sight! 0 0%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he’s in drag! 5 1.68%
I’m a guy that just needs to see this poll! 86 28.96%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 12:18 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,077 times

Advertisements

BEST...THREAD...EVER
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 01:44 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,893,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
If I ever want a woman, I'll get a woman.
Sierra said it best.

Each to his or her own, but I want a MAN who happily wears men's clothing.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:53 PM

5 posts, read 22,613 times
I happened into this relatioship not knowing of his secret. I got all the skeletons out of my closet, Guess someone didn't want to empty there's. There's a lot in between this to much in dept to go into. All I know is he won't dress in front of his family or aquaintances, But will in front of me and my friends. I was informed CD's were very sensitive to women, Something wrong here. He tells me I need Therapy which I am, and my therapist is telling me he needs to be there. How many Crossdressers use Tampax? My friends and I are not predjudice nor are we shallow but when we get together he joins us and I can't get a word in with him at our chat circle. If someone comes to the door and it's for him he leaves me to tend the door while he runs. Personally I intended to be the only woman when I moved in. Now I'm dealing with a man who wears womens clothes one minute and is a typical ass of a man the next. I have told him it wasn't right for him to have 2 worlds, Why should I live in hell? I know the minute I can afford to move my shelter and I out I'm gone. I would never have given up my before life for this. I was alone for 12 yrs and doing quite well.

Old 02-14-2009, 01:01 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,157 times
If you're both the same size, just think of the money you'd save on clothes. And he'd never complain about you having too many pairs of shoes ever again!

Most women just don't know when they'd have it good!

Old 02-14-2009, 01:31 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,509,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
BEST...THREAD...EVER
agreed thanks to whomever bumped this back up

Old 02-15-2009, 10:39 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,217,702 times
Well I suppose there are serious cross dressers like the original poster - nothing wrong with it but I think it's a broader personality type that I wouldn't want to live with.
Someone who likes to do it in sort of a more fun way occasionally would probably be ok - but I don't think they would be considered a CD'er. I would think Izzard is a bit more the less serious CD personality. Not to stereotype but my impression is that the British seem to do this - have fun with it.

Old 02-16-2009, 04:38 PM

43 posts, read 138,906 times
Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 10:21 AM

5 posts, read 22,613 times
Not A Redneck your on the outside looking in .. Hey I'll see if he's interested and send him your way! May be a match in the making! Thats right I'm not happy I don't appreciate lying and deception.. I don't appreciate someone trying to live both worlds just to have everything their way It's just not right. Especially for a man to wear a womens clothes than when dressed in mens clothes play the mans roll and verbally make fun of her as a woman. Your Right I don't appreciate it Because I don't have it good!!

Old 03-01-2009, 12:41 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,825 times
I'm a dude but I must say, Prince did pretty well for himself in the lady department, and so did Dennis Rodman.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:41 PM

11 posts, read 31,767 times
You seem inordinantly preoccupied with yourself- very self centered. I am a pretty woman, not a knock out but definately can turn a head or two. I never obsess like this about brands or clothes or my looks. I don't care if you want to dress like a girl, a baby, a cat, a dog, a clown, who cares? More power to ya. Not my kink, but so be it. However, it's the self centered nature of all your comments that concerns you. All you speak of is what you want from people and what you can get from them, not what you have to give them. Look at you- you want to be the center of attention. You do need therapy. Not for your kink, but for your disorder. You, my darling, are a classic narcissist...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships