Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you women date a crossdresser!
I’m a woman, I wouldn’t consider a crossdresser! 150 50.51%
I’m a woman, maybe I would consider a crossdresser! 32 10.77%
I’m a woman, I’d love a crossdresser! 16 5.39%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and left him! 5 1.68%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and seek more like him! 3 1.01%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he keeps it out of sight! 0 0%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he’s in drag! 5 1.68%
I’m a guy that just needs to see this poll! 86 28.96%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 03:46 PM
ECG

42,606 posts, read 2,746,104 times

Advertisements

NO...Yuck...Gross.......Never in this lifetime or in the future lifetimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 05:00 PM

1 posts, read 2,551 times
I am an open minded feminine lesbian, 31yo and single and I'd love to meet a nice crossdresser MTF.
bella.gal78 at y a h o o dot com

Old 11-01-2009, 03:50 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Yesterday I saw somebody dressed like a woman who seemed to enjoy it very much, in a non-Halloweenish kind of way. Halloween must be God-sent for crossdressers!

Old 11-02-2009, 10:09 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,525,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post

Post your thoughts and vote in the poll too!
Idk, dude. I'm getting the whole creepy pirate/flight attendant vibe.

Not being an expert on the whole 'drag' thing, my thoughts would be to dress like a normal girl would...isn't that the point of drag?

And fyi, some social advice, nobody gives a **** about the price of your clothes. Good luck with the whole citydata-drag-validation thing...

Old 11-04-2009, 03:46 PM

196 posts, read 564,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longing4avalon View Post
You do need therapy. Not for your kink, but for your disorder. You, my darling, are a classic narcissist...
He needs therapy for the kink as well. I don't think a person with such a "kink" is ok in his head.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:22 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,110,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Probably a very liberal non-religious woman

Once again, your open-mindedness just shines through.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:31 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,110,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug24 View Post
He needs therapy for the kink as well. I don't think a person with such a "kink" is ok in his head.
There's nothing wrong with his kink. I know some men who CD now and then and one who wakes up in the morning and decides who/what s/he will be that day. Whatever floats your boat! If it's not your kink, doesn't mean the person needs therapy, just means it's not for you. Perhaps YOUR kink makes others nauseaus.

There are some kinks I can't deal with; doesn't mean the person is sick, just means I have a strong aversion to it. Then again, some folks don't like my kink. Eh - tough tootsies to them. So long as a person's kink doesn't interfere with me (or others'), then it's no biggie.

OP has a need to discuss how much he spends on women's clothes. If spending lots of money is his 2nd kink, and bragging about it is his 3rd; I can choose to not listen to him. It's easy for me, I shut off my hearing aid or turn off the computer.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:31 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
I just had this disgusting image of Danny DeVito as a cross dresser!

Old 11-05-2009, 07:41 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I go out like this and shop in drag and use the women's fitting room and bathroom and pass!
WW

They need to arrest you, man. God only knows what you saw/did in those rooms

Old 12-16-2009, 01:12 AM

4 posts, read 9,059 times
Wouldn't some shoes with heels have been more flattering than what you are wearing? I realise that not all girls have good legs, but heels sometimes help. I couldn't tell by your pic how much if any make-up you were wearing? Do you walk like a girl? There is an awful lot to being a convincing girl. I work very hard at it even down to the lighting I use to put on my make-up. There are a lot of features that have to be downplayed by the judicious use of make-up, plus one or two others that need to be enhanced. As a guy I seem to do very well at attracting women, but I have to say that there have been a number of times that I have been hit on by girls when I am dressed. I even had one one night who dragged me through a door to the outside, stuck her tongue down my throat and started groping me! I can see by the above chart that this must be rare, but in all honesty this has been in gay/lesbian bars. Even though I am very passable as a girl it is not worth the risk going in straight bars. I am straight, but I don't want other guys hitting on me, or breaking my ribs when they find out that I'm not 100% female. Christine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships