U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-22-2008, 09:57 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
16,227 posts, read 21,460,088 times
Reputation: 23987

Advertisements

...cute.

 
Old 11-23-2008, 11:27 AM
 
Location: TX
5,412 posts, read 13,783,815 times
Reputation: 1699
Forgetting a pet peeve I wanted to mention here.
 
Old 11-23-2008, 11:49 AM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 75,421,214 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Forgetting a pet peeve I wanted to mention here.
Oh, I can't possibly forget as I'm awaken by barking every single day and it sets the mood real good! I wake up soooo happy! Yesterday the timing was perfect, too. I was having the sweetest dream I've had for ages at this exact second! Evidently I only thought I bought a home... in reality I bought a space in the pound! I've never been fond of pets, but now I can honestly say I HATE dogs with a passion! I do understand it's not really the dogs' fault; however, it doesn't make any difference to me!

Today, though, I was fortunate enough to take a picture which might be very helpful!

More details here: Barking Dogs
 
Old 11-23-2008, 11:58 AM
 
Location: TX
5,412 posts, read 13,783,815 times
Reputation: 1699
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, I can't possibly forget as I'm awaken by barking every single day and it sets the mood real good! I wake up soooo happy! Yesterday the timing was perfect, too. I was having the sweetest dream I've had for ages at this exact second! Evidently I only thought I bought a home... in reality I bought a space in the pound! I've never been fond of pets, but now I can honestly say I HATE dogs with a passion! I do understand it's not really the dogs' fault; however, it doesn't make any difference to me!

Today, though, I was fortunate enough to take a picture which might be very helpful!

More details here: Barking Dogs
OWNED! That sux about the barking dogs. I read in a Skymall mag. of a product that's supposed to shut neighbors' barking dogs up by emitting a high pitch whenever they bark. I don't know if it works or not. If it does, then you don't have to ask your neighbor to make them put that collar on their dogs as that post you linked to suggested.
 
Old 11-23-2008, 12:50 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 75,421,214 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
OWNED! That sux about the barking dogs. I read in a Skymall mag. of a product that's supposed to shut neighbors' barking dogs up by emitting a high pitch whenever they bark. I don't know if it works or not. If it does, then you don't have to ask your neighbor to make them put that collar on their dogs as that post you linked to suggested.
I heard of that, but I'm not sure if it can work from such distance or if it's legal. It's probably expensive, too. I have a lot more effective ideas, but they're not applicable in the Land of the Dogs unfortunately, unless I wanna end up in jail.

I have a lot of counts to get them on, though. It's just gonna be enormous hassle. Never mind the barking, at least the health hazard (the week's worth of shi*t) should get some attention from the HOA, I'd hope, even though they're pretty worthless as well.
 
Old 11-23-2008, 01:17 PM
 
174 posts, read 323,024 times
Reputation: 190
My closing manager at work. I always feel dumb and self-conscious around him.
 
Old 11-23-2008, 02:17 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
16,227 posts, read 21,460,088 times
Reputation: 23987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth70 View Post
My closing manager at work. I always feel dumb and self-conscious around him.
Tell yourself to "get it together" around him. Do your best to remain confident! If you know your job well, then there is no reason to degrade yourself, and let him intimidate you any longer.
 
Old 11-23-2008, 02:19 PM
 
Location: So Cal
37,790 posts, read 36,239,522 times
Reputation: 38297
Hangovers
 
Old 11-23-2008, 02:21 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
16,227 posts, read 21,460,088 times
Reputation: 23987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Hangovers
Hey....I have used that one before! No fun.
 
Old 11-23-2008, 02:32 PM
 
Location: Mountains of Oregon
14,955 posts, read 16,440,349 times
Reputation: 10086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Hangovers


Are you back in Vegas again?...................................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top