Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2008, 01:09 PM

3,975 posts, read 7,690,509 times

Advertisements

I have a peeve- when I'm walking and peole stop right in front of me. I was in a mall, walking quickly to get out of a dept store and into the mall, well there was a woman ahead of me, so as I continued I happened to glance to something on the rack, then BOOM!! she has just stopped in middle of the lane. I crashed right into her, I said sorry, she just looked at me, clueless.
that's one of my major ones! that and people that just stop in the middle of the sidewalk to either look at a map or use the phone, etc. I'm like move to the side and do that! UGHHHH!

Old 11-26-2008, 01:18 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,917,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
hahahaha....well best of luck to you and your house

save me one
Thanks.

Sure, I'll save a burnt one for you as a token of the Cowboys' season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I have a peeve- when I'm walking and peole stop right in front of me. I was in a mall, walking quickly to get out of a dept store and into the mall, well there was a woman ahead of me, so as I continued I happened to glance to something on the rack, then BOOM!! she has just stopped in middle of the lane. I crashed right into her, I said sorry, she just looked at me, clueless.
that's one of my major ones! that and people that just stop in the middle of the sidewalk to either look at a map or use the phone, etc. I'm like move to the side and do that! UGHHHH!
Shame on you for tailgating.

That reminds me. My pet peeve is people who crash into me from behind when I momentarily stop to check my phone, tie my shoelaces, smell a rose, etc.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:20 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,161,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Thanks.

gee thanks that's nice

Old 11-26-2008, 01:22 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,739 times
I hate dogs.

The dogs in my neighborhood seem to like chasing me. That's all.

-The End -

Old 11-26-2008, 01:23 PM

3,975 posts, read 7,690,509 times
no tailgating, I was at least 2 car lengths behind her!!

when you momentarily stop to check your phone, etc, don't do it mid-stride on the sidewalk, that's all!! no worries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Thanks.

Shame on you for tailgating.

That reminds me. My pet peeve is people who crash into me from behind when I momentarily stop to check my phone, tie my shoelaces, smell a rose, etc.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:30 AM

52,196 posts, read 52,629,348 times
My pet peeve is waking up on Turkey day and finding out that my up stairs neighbors water heater is leaking into my water heater closet.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:24 PM

4,268 posts, read 8,168,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
OMG that drives me BONKERS!!!

I hate people that bump into you and don't say excuse me.

This is when I was out of high school, probably about 18 or 19 and is kind of bad. I went to the mall with my little sister the day after Thanksgiving in the evening. I was walking on the correct side of the mall, but so many people kept bumping into me and not saying excuse me.

I told my sister, next person that bumps into me is going down.

Sure enough, these three teenagers come strutting up, walking right at us, laughing and carrying on. They were probably 16, 17. I say to my sis, watch this. The one kid keeps on walking straight at me, not moving out of the way in the slightest. Right before he crashed right into me, I raise my forearm up and give him a "forearm shiver" right in the noggin. He goes flying back and lands on his back. I go stand over top of him and say "Next time, you'll move." I walked away to his friends howling in laughter at him.

Idiots!

Old 11-27-2008, 12:33 PM

1,887 posts, read 7,937,717 times
Thanksgiving day pet peeve....

Relatives already asking 'when are ya getting married'?

(to which I would like to answer) Oh I dont know...when are you getting that divorce?

Old 11-27-2008, 12:48 PM

4,268 posts, read 8,168,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettygyrl777 View Post
Thanksgiving day pet peeve....

Relatives already asking 'when are ya getting married'?

(to which I would like to answer) Oh I dont know...when are you getting that divorce?
Thats awesome!

I used to hate something similar. When I was with my long term ex, people would ALWAYS say to her "OMG, when are you guys having a baby, it would be so cute!" and other stuff like that...

Mind you, we were both staunchly anti child.

She would look them straight in they eye and say "Hmmm. How much do you think I could sell it on Ebay for?"

Old 11-27-2008, 12:52 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times
People that you don't know that tell you their life story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships