Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2008, 06:48 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,164,736 times

Advertisements

lol

Old 11-18-2008, 06:55 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Really, my pet peeve today is having a bad dream...and get this, it was about CD!!!!

Hahahaha!! I dreamed the family and I were going through the morning routine and the doorbell rang and there was a veyr creepy looking man at my door and he said he was so and so and then he gave his screen name and I almost fell on the ground.

I was very nice to him, offering him coffee, something to eat and he would not leave...I ran ereands came home and he was still sitting in my living room...finally I asked him to rake the leaves in the front yard and when he went outside I locked the door!

I woke up after that!!

NIGHTMARE!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Really, my pet peeve today is having a bad dream...and get this, it was about CD!!!!

Hahahaha!! I dreamed the family and I were going through the morning routine and the doorbell rang and there was a veyr creepy looking man at my door and he said he was so and so and then he gave his screen name and I almost fell on the ground.

I was very nice to him, offering him coffee, something to eat and he would not leave...I ran ereands came home and he was still sitting in my living room...finally I asked him to rake the leaves in the front yard and when he went outside I locked the door!

I woke up after that!!

NIGHTMARE!!!

oh wow girl......you need a vacation!

Old 11-18-2008, 07:09 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,636,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
lol.............great way to get the day started..

Do you actualy read his "books"? Are they any good?
You can find out on Amazon if you want Both are available, haha.

And if you think one paragraph is a book, wow. That's my pet peeve of the day actually -- people who consistently (85%+ of the time) make tiny little posts on an Internet forum and then "can't be bothered" to read any posts that are long. They forget this isn't AOL chat. On chat, if you write huge messages, people get annoyed, because it's conversation. You don't usually go on and on and on in a conversation. But forums aren't a conversation, that's why they are called forums not chat. It's sad that the Internet has progressed to a point where people don't know the difference anymore. I blame it on the MTV mentality, no patience for anything.

If you guys want to see long posts, go to the religion and philosophy forums, there are some REALLY long posts there, that even I found hard to wade through, with sometimes 4-5 quotes per post and long paragraphs after each post. Grueling, but if it's a good argument then it's well worth reading. You just have to be interested in the discussion topic. If not, don't click on it, I mean that's what I do on those big threads.

Old 11-18-2008, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
You can find out on Amazon if you want Both are available, haha.

And if you think one paragraph is a book, wow. That's my pet peeve of the day actually -- people who consistently (85%+ of the time) make tiny little posts on an Internet forum and then "can't be bothered" to read any posts that are long. They forget this isn't AOL chat. On chat, if you write huge messages, people get annoyed, because it's conversation. You don't usually go on and on and on in a conversation. But forums aren't a conversation, that's why they are called forums not chat. It's sad that the Internet has progressed to a point where people don't know the difference anymore. I blame it on the MTV mentality, no patience for anything.

If you guys want to see long posts, go to the religion and philosophy forums, there are some REALLY long posts there, that even I found hard to wade through, with sometimes 4-5 quotes per post and long paragraphs after each post. Grueling, but if it's a good argument then it's well worth reading. You just have to be interested in the discussion topic. If not, don't click on it, I mean that's what I do on those big threads.
Come again? Whadya' say??? No compredo

hahahahaha omg I kid! I kid! Don't get your panties all in a whirl

Old 11-18-2008, 07:19 AM

lol, I don't have any panties on right now so they can't get bunched up. Whenever I'm on this forum I just take them off first, you know, to avoid them getting bunched.

Old 11-18-2008, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
lol, I don't have any panties on right now so they can't get bunched up. Whenever I'm on this forum I just take them off first, you know, to avoid them getting bunched.
black or red lace?

Old 11-18-2008, 07:41 AM

Oh red lace for sure, they make my butt look sexier

Old 11-18-2008, 09:22 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,767,079 times
Pet Peeve for today,People who lie about themselves on CD
Lie about their status,income,past....

Old 11-18-2008, 09:50 AM

I'm the king of a distant planet on the outer reaches of the solar system where I make 45 billion of your U.S. dollars per week, and in my past life I was a Pharaoh here on earth, but I was re-incarnated into nobility on my new planet of Xoron IV.

How's that for a lie about my status, income, and past?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships