U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-04-2008, 02:59 PM

5,299 posts, read 1,775,137 times
Bruce Springsteen gets the hot chicks...still!
I caught part of his performance at an Obama rally and the news commentator,who was a hot woman,said that his voice just drives her crazy(in a good way)
Sounds like a good deal to me

Old 10-04-2008, 03:08 PM

14,755 posts, read 14,152,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Bruce Springsteen gets the hot chicks...still!

who was a hot woman,said that his voice just drives her crazy(in a good way)
I've always maintained that Bruce Springsteen looks like Richard Gere after kissing a moving train. True about the great voice. Luther VanDross has an incredible voice and black women reportedly say the same about him. I am complimented on my speaking voice, but refuse to be heard singing.

So, in Springsteen's case, it's the royalty checks.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:13 PM

7,347 posts, read 13,929,814 times
Quote:
So my basic question is can a boring,kind of quirky guy ever get a 'hot chick'?
You will get what ever type of girl that you attract. If you keep attracting the same kind of women, that should tell you something. Here's an idea, stop being boring, purvey a sense of confidence (or, what ever the opposite of quirky is) and wala, you will attract a new type of woman.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I've always maintained that Bruce Springsteen looks like Richard Gere after kissing a moving train. True about the great voice. Luther VanDross has an incredible voice and black women reportedly say the same about him. I am complimented on my speaking voice, but refuse to be heard singing.
Same here,although for that kind of attention I might start singing...Springsteen pretty much mumbles alot now anyway

I've also heard a woman say singers like Steve Perry melt her but she's not attracted to his looks That's a new dichotomy to me.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:30 PM

25,170 posts, read 33,126,258 times
Steve Perry was kinda cute and had a cute body back in the day. His voice was great too. I don't know about now.

Quote:
Same here,although for that kind of attention I might start singing...Springsteen pretty much mumbles alot now anyway

I've also heard a woman say singers like Steve Perry melt her but she's not attracted to his looks That's a new dichotomy to me.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:44 PM

42,846 posts, read 52,681,702 times
Quote:
So where are these particular hot chicks you speak of? Because most of the ones I've come across indeed so seem to be wanted to be treated as 'divas' and that is what they project I mean why would they bother getting themselves all done up just for 'regular guys'?
Well, Stuck, if you harbor such resentment toward "hot chicks" not acknowledging "regular guys" and yet you drool over them, I just can't help asking a question... How come you don't wanna go after "regular women"...?!

For now I'm putting the fact you're married aside...

Old 10-04-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Steve Perry was kinda cute and had a cute body back in the day. His voice was great too. I don't know about now.
Kinda cute...duely noted artsyguy

Old 10-04-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, Stuck, if you harbor such resentment toward "hot chicks" not acknowledging "regular guys" and yet you drool over them, I just can't help asking a question... How come you don't wanna go after "regular women"...?!
Been there done that,looking for a new challenge
Btw where are you getting that I'm 'harboring' resentment? I'm just calling it as I see it.

Old 10-04-2008, 08:22 PM

283 posts, read 447,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
Well the trick is to be not too nice. I have had very pretty women open the doors for me and I never once thought should I hit on them.
The problem with women is easy to see through your posts. Most men become alienated through your belief that everything should be done to please women. Its why so many men have hard times with women. You just are not very accepting.
No, those women are not very tolerant or accepting I'd agree with that. And the reality of it is, if you are not trying very hard to please her, there will be someone there just waiting to replace you and treat her how she wants to be treated. Not very nice but its true.

Old 10-04-2008, 08:31 PM

Ok so I watch alot of CMT but here are some more examples-

CMT : Photos : All Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team 3 Pictures : Matching Outfits

Of course these ones are pretty much near the top,right near Hollywood starlets(who I normally don't think are hot but more plain),but I know goals of most cheerleaders are to be with like the top jock or somewhere close...(maybe I should've taken the offer to play in school
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.