U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 11:36 AM

432 posts, read 1,109,562 times
Question My Black American Sisters,Whats Wrong with interacial relationships?

I been in the US for over 7 years from Africa. I have come to notice that Black American Females hates the idea of a black man and a white women.

Whats The Problem?

*Please, no racist comments from any one.*

Old 10-06-2008, 11:48 AM

7,250 posts, read 6,533,770 times
Do you have to be a Black American Sister to answer this? Or may White American Sisters chime in on their thoughts as well?

Last edited by JeepGirl118; 10-06-2008 at 11:57 AM..

Old 10-06-2008, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Do you have to be a Black American Sister to answer this? Or may White American Sisters chime in on their thoughts as well?

Go ahead girl.

How do U feel?

Old 10-06-2008, 11:59 AM

2,406 posts, read 4,640,713 times
I think she wants to know from black women why they often aren't into interracial dating, particularly seeing a black man and white woman, and black women would probably give a more accuarate response than white women, as they would know firsthand.

My guess, seeing as I am not a black woman, would be comparable to a handsome physician moving out of town, and the women of that town unhappy to see him go. There aren't that many good men living there, and the few that are, they don't want them to leave for another place

Old 10-06-2008, 12:01 PM

I believe this is a thread that encourages racism. The moment that you used the words, "hates the idea," was a prompt for some to scour their brain for negativity. You are playing the black woman against the white woman. Uncalled for. Now, I do not date black men, but out of respect to the women on this site that do and are married to a black man, I believe the subject shows a disrespect in how it was presented - seeking "problems."

I hope a Mod sees it fit to lock this thread.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:08 PM

23,933 posts, read 19,736,670 times
Quote:
I believe this is a thread that encourages racism. The moment that you used the words, "hates the idea," was a prompt for some to scour their brain for negativity. You are playing the black woman against the white woman. Uncalled for. Now, I do not date black men, but out of respect to the women on this site that do and are married to a black man, I believe the subject shows a disrespect in how it was presented.
Threads on an internet forum can do nothing to encourage racism. Those who post here are racist, or are not racist, on their own merits.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:10 PM

23,933 posts, read 19,736,670 times
Quote:
I believe this is a thread that encourages racism. The moment that you used the words, "hates the idea," was a prompt for some to scour their brain for negativity. You are playing the black woman against the white woman. Uncalled for. Now, I do not date black men, but out of respect to the women on this site that do and are married to a black man, I believe the subject shows a disrespect in how it was presented - seeking "problems."

Why don't you date black men?

Old 10-06-2008, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
why should she?

Old 10-06-2008, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post

If I answer this and state the reasoning of my preference (even though it's been stated in numerous other threads of mine that I am not attracted to men who are dark complected/dark eyed), I will come off as a racist. I will not be lured into that web. I am no more racist than anyone else here on the board, white or black, and I will leave it at that.

If you want to interview me as a white woman why I do not date black men, I am qualified enough to shoot out the right things to say to get this thread closed down in 2 seconds.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:15 PM

Quote:

WOW!!! I though people were mature enough to be civililize!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships