Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 10:37 PM

918 posts, read 1,641,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
LOL. If there is anything more annoying in the world, tell me because I dont know what it is.

Im assuming this thread applies to both men and women. I as a guy, love to date just anyone that looks good. I dont discriminate on who Im attracted to, although admittedly, there are some cultural differences with certain women that is a turn off and keeps me from forming a relationship.
I would agree. Something about a pick through the nose... milk-storage units dragging on the ground... and 2 total teeth (even spaced unevenly) turns me off. And there's the no shave thing....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2008, 08:40 PM

378 posts, read 337,118 times
Quote:
LOL. If there is anything more annoying in the world, tell me because I dont know what it is.
Actually, "The I only date women of other races because all black women are materialistic, ignorant, uneducated, etc." fits the "more annoying" criteria for me...Just sharing the love

That said, I'm glad we are moving slowly towards understanding that if you find someone with whom you connect (regardless of the color,) it's insane not to take a chance at finding love.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:20 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,168,836 times
Thanks for answering.

Are you white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms0511 View Post
For me personally, I have never been physically attracted to men from my own culture. Plus, speaking of physical attraction, I have always been attracted to men w/ certain "gemlike" eye colors.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:22 PM

Are you black or white?

cr

Thanks for answering

[quote=sassyone;5621388]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
Do you date another race because you dislike the men of your race or do you just bhappen to like that person who is of another race?

Be honest.

If you're a black women answering please stay away from the
" there are no good black guys BS" that's why I date white guys.

I have never dated out of my race but it was due to lack of opportunity. I would think it would be a matter of connection, if you are attracted etc. Love does not see color

Old 10-10-2008, 09:25 PM

Hmmmmmm.what's your race? You are telling me you have met 95% of men in your race and 9.5 out of 10 don't measure up.WOW!!!

Thanks for answering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBangShrimp View Post
It's both. 95% of the men of my race do absolutely nothing for me on a physical/intellectual/emotional/spiritual level. I don't really have the will or desire to spend lots of time and energy trying to find someone compatible in that small 5%, so I'd just rather date outside of my race. However, I do have to actually LIKE whomever I'm dating on an individual level, and not just because he falls in my preferred racial category.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:26 PM

LOL...........thanks for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali's Grandma View Post
I'm about as white as a person can possibly be....true! I have to take my watch off to show the tan line!

I've dated outside my race but only because he attracted me. I must not hate white boys cuz I married one.

I think this is the case the majority of the time.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:29 PM

Please explain?

If you think it will cause a firestorm just DM me.

Thanks cr

Quote:
although admittedly, there are some cultural differences with certain women that is a turn off and keeps me from forming a relationship.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:31 PM

WOW...Are you black?

Hey, thanks for answering and being honest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by char65 View Post
Actually, "The I only date women of other races because all black women are materialistic, ignorant, uneducated, etc." fits the "more annoying" criteria for me...Just sharing the love

That said, I'm glad we are moving slowly towards understanding that if you find someone with whom you connect (regardless of the color,) it's insane not to take a chance at finding love.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:37 PM
miu

17,765 posts, read 40,124,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
Hmmmmmm.what's your race? You are telling me you have met 95% of men in your race and 9.5 out of 10 don't measure up.WOW!!!

Thanks for answering
Why are you so astounded? Women tend to be a lot pickier about choosing a mate than a man. And my feelings are similar to hers... I'd say that easily more than 98% of all men on this planet, aren't for me, maybe more. And even though I find white men the most attractive (in terms of both inner and outer appeal), I'd date less than 5% of the white men I've seen and encountered. And a man can be extremely attractive on the outside, but if he doesn't have the inner qualities that I need (personality and smarts), then it's a total no-go for me. I'm not even interested in a weekend fling with him.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:43 PM

3,871 posts, read 17,088,554 times
I don't care very much what people look like. I care who they are.
What they look like was given to them by others.
Who they are is what they have created of themselves, which includes their ethnicity and looks but is in total much larger than that.
I'm interested in who they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships