Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 01:03 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,643,395 times

Advertisements

Sifu works in a strip club???????

<whispers low>

DM me the address, pal. Yer my best friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 01:36 PM

19,248 posts, read 15,122,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
EEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!

SifuPhil...what is YOUR part of cleaning up the club? Do you use Windex or GooGone for the poles?
Seeniorita!!! EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!

Old 09-27-2010, 01:43 PM

881 posts, read 1,111,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post

Ladies, if you're reading this, remember, it's not always about how "good" YOU think you look. Nor is it about your "career/house/material items/degrees" that attracts us guys.

I know what you mean! That is like with olympics guy. He is not some ken doll, it his just HIM, something about him that I admire.... he is so self assured and funny.

His friends are so funny too, whenever we are out they push us together and hover around watching us talk, like he is their little pet or something and they are the chaperones...

It is just the way he talks, the way he stares in space when he is thinking about something etc....

Last night I just loved the fact he was wearing a Saint Patricks day shirt but it wasn't Saint Patricks day, lol....yeah, I am a sucker for anyone silly. Wish there was a heart smilie on here...

Old 09-27-2010, 05:18 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,647,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
I know what you mean! That is like with olympics guy. He is not some ken doll, it his just HIM, something about him that I admire.... he is so self assured and funny.

His friends are so funny too, whenever we are out they push us together and hover around watching us talk, like he is their little pet or something and they are the chaperones...

It is just the way he talks, the way he stares in space when he is thinking about something etc....

Last night I just loved the fact he was wearing a Saint Patricks day shirt but it wasn't Saint Patricks day, lol....yeah, I am a sucker for anyone silly. Wish there was a heart smilie on here...

Old 09-27-2010, 09:36 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,733,537 times
LOL she is crazy, in not so many words she isn't after Mr. rich dude. She likes quirky.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:30 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,587,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
EEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!

SifuPhil...what is YOUR part of cleaning up the club? Do you use Windex or GooGone for the poles?
Rubbing alcohol. Plus, once a week, I have a guy that comes in that has a new spray technology which eliminates 99.98% of viruses and germs. We're the cleanest club around!

...well, biochemically speaking, anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka
Sifu works in a strip club???????

<whispers low>

DM me the address, pal. Yer my best friend.
LOL! Yep, my retirement job - I'm a managing partner. And you wouldn't believe how many guys come to the door that I don't know from Adam, saying "Oh, I know Sifu Phil - I don't have to pay the cover!"

Seems I've gone from monk to hunk...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships