Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 07:08 AM

4,050 posts, read 6,124,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdufauve View Post
Womyn are evil and marriage just makes them the winner.
lol...So you were involved with femi-nazis who insisted on alternate spellings of "women" and they drove you crazy with their man-hating? I'm just teasing--it was the first thing that came to my mind when I read your post.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:12 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,008,653 times
Quote:
Guys, take my advice and don't ever get married. Stay single, play the field. Have all the womyns you want to enjoy yourself with them but DO NOT MARRY THEM. Womyn are evil and marriage just makes them the winner.

Be careful with your dna too. NO BABIES. Babies are a womyn agenda, not a man agenda. Having daughters, a wife, and a mother-in-law....think about that possibility. They'll hunt you down ruthlessly and take everything you have for that one night/week/month/year of physical pleasure.
How old are you? 12?

Old 10-10-2008, 07:14 AM

77,920 posts, read 60,076,765 times
Sweet! Willdufauve is pulling the classic reverse psychology tactic, this man is a GENUIS! Any moment now he will be innundated with PM's from the many smart and lovely CD gals here with offers to relocate to his town, have his babies, support him financially and donate kidneys, lungs or bone marrow as needed.

Yep, any moment now....

<Crickets>

Now?

<Crickets, Crickets>

Ok, well perhaps I'm slightly wrong.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:19 AM

36,100 posts, read 30,588,867 times
Quote:
Guys, take my advice and don't ever get married. Stay single, play the field. Have all the womyns you want to enjoy yourself with them but DO NOT MARRY THEM. Womyn are evil and marriage just makes them the winner.

Be careful with your dna too. NO BABIES. Babies are a womyn agenda, not a man agenda. Having daughters, a wife, and a mother-in-law....think about that possibility. They'll hunt you down ruthlessly and take everything you have for that one night/week/month/year of physical pleasure.
Oh, I think the same advice could be given to women about marrying men with their evil agendas, bearing their awful sons and putting up with a father in law. They will ruthlessly suck the life out of you with their constant demands and destroy your spirt with the never ending dirbble of cooking and cleaning up after them just to be dissapointed that one night/week/month/year of bam, grunt, roll over and snore.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:20 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,428,182 times
The title and spelling of this thread made me laugh outloud

Old 10-10-2008, 07:28 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,142,316 times
Wow....lol....no words for this one.......lol

Old 10-10-2008, 07:38 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,358,799 times
Quote:

One of my kids friends said something along these lines, but it turned out he had sold off his Pokemon collection to take a girl to the movies and she met another guy there she knew from school. Evil...Evil

Old 10-10-2008, 08:52 AM

1,229 posts, read 2,907,430 times
Quote:

Alrighty then !

Old 10-10-2008, 08:55 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,701,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UW Badgers View Post
I was coming to say maybe he'd have better luck if he could spell womEn

I just love your story Rance. You and Hannah deserve the wonderful life together that you are going to have. We can't wait till the baby details come to CD
Well...she insists there will be no babies until she has her degree in psychology. She's already driving me crazy! On purpose I think. So she can cure me I'll bet! Is that evil or what?

Old 10-10-2008, 09:54 AM

28,896 posts, read 54,007,423 times
Yesterday, I read a post that I immediately labeled "The Most Stupid Post Ever." Just think, I found something even worse today. What are the odds?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.