Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 03:17 PM

1,236 posts, read 3,108,779 times

Advertisements

I'm confused. Of course all womyns are evil. How is the OP old enough to type and doesn't know this?

Old 10-12-2008, 03:20 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,352,562 times
I am grateful to every man out there that thinks wemyns iz evil. That leaves more for the rest of us who cherish women for the beauty they embody...

Old 10-13-2008, 05:57 AM

1,236 posts, read 3,108,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
I am grateful to every man out there that thinks wemyns iz evil. That leaves more for the rest of us who cherish women for the beauty they embody...
you just haven't run across the right one yet. If you marry her, she'll expect you to hold down a full time job, mow the yard, take out the trash, and, gasp, pick up your dirty socks, and, gasp, gasp, pick up your dirty underwear. Oh, the indignity of it all! However, there is hope for you yet.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:07 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,873,770 times
Default Guys - Never Marry, Womyns Are Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdufauve View Post
Guys, take my advice and don't ever get married. Stay single, play the field. Have all the womyns you want to enjoy yourself with them but DO NOT MARRY THEM. Womyn are evil and marriage just makes them the winner.

Be careful with your dna too. NO BABIES. Babies are a womyn agenda, not a man agenda. Having daughters, a wife, and a mother-in-law....think about that possibility. They'll hunt you down ruthlessly and take everything you have for that one night/week/month/year of physical pleasure.
DRAT!!!!! Foiled again!!!! Now my carefully laid trap.....oops! I mean plan, will never come to fruition! You're on to me!

Now what am I going to do with all my painstakingly collected DNA samples?

Old 10-13-2008, 06:17 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,708,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by masonsdaughter View Post
you just haven't run across the right one yet. If you marry her, she'll expect you to hold down a full time job, mow the yard, take out the trash, and, gasp, pick up your dirty socks, and, gasp, gasp, pick up your dirty underwear. Oh, the indignity of it all! However, there is hope for you yet.
Fortunately I rarely wear underwear!

Old 10-13-2008, 06:42 AM

464 posts, read 1,737,421 times
-Quote (Originally by willdufauve)---
Guys, take my advice and don't ever get married. Stay single, play the field. Have all the womyns you want to enjoy yourself with them but DO NOT MARRY THEM. Womyn are evil and marriage just makes them the winner.

REPLY: Marriage is a good thing...but, both men and women need to be very very careful in the selection process and take their time getting to know the prospective marriage / dating partner. Going at least a year and preferrably two years is not unreasonable before committing the rest of your life to someone. And some cautions : Dont have pre-marital sex because it only clouds/masks underlying issues that one or both people might (and usually do) have. Dont pay attention to what our out of control sex saturated society has to say and promote because the pop culture and sexually immoral Media could care less about you . And dont shack-up because it confuses/masks the underlying issues that playing house brings., plus, your eventual marriage to that person is more apt to fail based on objective studies. (If anyone disagrees with me on these points, please disagree with me based on objective MORAL standpoints since they represent high character ; frameworks promoted based on low character and selfish agendas are wrong and thus invalid . Thanks.)

Old 10-13-2008, 11:39 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,445,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdufauve View Post

Be careful with your dna too. NO BABIES. Babies are a womyn agenda, not a man agenda. Having daughters, a wife, and a mother-in-law....think about that possibility. They'll hunt you down ruthlessly and take everything you have for that one night/week/month/year of physical pleasure.
I agree,although I think having babies is karma for sleeping around

Old 10-13-2008, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by willdufauve

REPLY: 'Karma' doesnt come into play ; Perhaps you havent heard of Abortion Mills ? They purposely exist so Americas favorite pastime of sexual hedonism doesnt get interrupted in case a pregnancy arises (95% of all abortions performed), because an illicit orgasm is far more important than the mothers own developing child which became a human being at conception according to 80 of the worlds foremost top scientists and medical doctors that met with the U.S. Congress . Within the next 10 years, you can expect Drive-thru abortion services available on a persons lunch hour.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:59 AM

13,783 posts, read 26,210,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
My dad always says that grandchildren are the reward for not killing your children..

Old 10-13-2008, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
My dad always says that grandchildren are the reward for not killing your children..
Your Dad nailed it on the head with that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.