Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 01:52 AM

739 posts, read 2,177,185 times

Advertisements

Guys, take my advice and don't ever get married. Stay single, play the field. Have all the womyns you want to enjoy yourself with them but DO NOT MARRY THEM. Womyn are evil and marriage just makes them the winner.

Be careful with your dna too. NO BABIES. Babies are a womyn agenda, not a man agenda. Having daughters, a wife, and a mother-in-law....think about that possibility. They'll hunt you down ruthlessly and take everything you have for that one night/week/month/year of physical pleasure.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:03 AM

431 posts, read 1,306,833 times
ok

Old 10-10-2008, 05:12 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,566,130 times
Wow. I'm assuming that you're divorced because your wife did you wrong or has done you in and you're blaming your mistakes on women and telling guys to never marry them.

You mind as well try telling those single guys out there to think about the risk of getting a girl pregnant while they're "getting all of the womyns they want." A guy doesn't have to get married to make babies, genius.

Old 10-10-2008, 05:30 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,664,250 times
Frig that...I'm marrying a woman this month! After 17 years being single I cannot wait to be married. I cannot wait to bring her flowers, pamper her, spoil her, bring her breakfast in bed, adorn her with fine clothes and jewelry, and even father the 4 children she wishes to have. I'm about to become the richest man in America, and she can't even "take" everything I have because...I would give it all to her!

Old 10-10-2008, 05:30 AM

444 posts, read 1,046,325 times
I think you need to take a step back and think about what you are saying. If you just got divorced and say you lost everything it is not every womans fault this happened to you. It is your ex-wife that you should be mad at. You probably won't date for a long time because you are so hurt but you will get over it eventually and feel better and you will probably fall in love again just not get married. It is a part of life.

Old 10-10-2008, 05:32 AM

444 posts, read 1,046,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Frig that...I'm marrying a woman this month! After 17 years being single I cannot wait to be married. I cannot wait to bring her flowers, pamper her, spoil her, bring her breakfast in bed, adorn her with fine clothes and jewelry, and even father the 4 children she wishes to have. I'm about to become the richest man in America, and she can't even "take" everything I have because...I would give it all to her!

Congratulations to you and your soon to be wife and I wish you guys the best!

Old 10-10-2008, 05:44 AM

11,367 posts, read 24,331,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdufauve View Post
Guys, take my advice and don't ever get married. Stay single, play the field. Have all the womyns you want to enjoy yourself with them but DO NOT MARRY THEM. Womyn are evil and marriage just makes them the winner.

Be careful with your dna too. NO BABIES. Babies are a womyn agenda, not a man agenda. Having daughters, a wife, and a mother-in-law....think about that possibility. They'll hunt you down ruthlessly and take everything you have for that one night/week/month/year of physical pleasure.
Based on your other posts, I'll have to guess you're just pulling our chains here. LOL

Old 10-10-2008, 06:17 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,264,309 times
Being the grammar nazi I am I wonder why people write women when they refer to just ONE woman?
BTW the OP mispelled womyn.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:42 AM

42,831 posts, read 87,937,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Based on your other posts, I'll have to guess you're just pulling our chains here. LOL
Yep! Since he sounds like a just registered user and he's not, I looked at the other posts, too, and they're perfectly normal. Those stats are giveaways, darn it! You can't goof to your heart's content.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:55 AM

534 posts, read 1,590,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
BTW the OP mispelled womyn.
I was coming to say maybe he'd have better luck if he could spell womEn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance
I just love your story Rance. You and Hannah deserve the wonderful life together that you are going to have. We can't wait till the baby details come to CD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships