Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2012, 05:54 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,451,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
just a thought, talking about who is responsible for divorce is at best a touchy subject.
attack false beliefs and unjust laws, not people.
Exactly what we've been telling you. Stop the female bashing and deflecting when confronted. You've been telling us what women think for as long as I've been on CD. We'll speak for ourselves too, thank you.

Last edited by virgode; 04-14-2012 at 06:04 PM..

Old 04-14-2012, 06:29 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,117,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Exactly what we've been telling you. Stop the female bashing and deflecting when confronted. You've been telling us what women think for as long as I've been on CD. We'll speak for ourselves too, thank you.
if i talk about divorce and u react with anger, did i talk about you? my name appears all over these threads. huck this huck that, huck thinks this huck thinks that, but in my posts where do i ever mention another poster, ever?
again i ask that we stop blaming women and start doing something about divorce, guys need to get a prenup every time. this will offset the legal lopsidedness of divorce and cause its reduction, divorce is a cancer on marriage and family. children are hurt the most by divorce, largest prison population on earth.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 04-14-2012 at 06:38 PM..

Old 04-14-2012, 06:31 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,026,106 times
Quote:
if i talk about divorce and u react with anger, did i talk about you?
Feminists and their supporters always get defensive when the truth is spoken.

Old 04-14-2012, 06:49 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,697,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Feminists and their supporters always get defensive when the truth is spoken.
CLICK

That was the sound of me having enough of your garbage so you're now on ignore like all the other clowns I have had to ignore over the past few years of being on this forum. Join the clownfest in iggieland.

Old 04-14-2012, 06:55 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,120,596 times
Quote:
modern american marriage/divorce resembles tarantula mating ritual on animal planet far more than disney snow white and 7 dwarfs.
all i am saying is guys need an exit plan just like mr tarantula.
prenup, dont leave home w/o it.
Will you please explain, if you can, what the average 28 year old recent college grad with nothing in savings, but a load of student loan debt should protect in a pre-nup? Most likely you will not explain it. You never do when such questions are asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
pot meet kettle.
How so? I don't complain about men online. I do think many of the men I come across online are sad, little mental midgets, but that's not how I view men in general. Men, ime overall, are intelligent, hot, and beautiful. They are not the one's crying about millions of women online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
If you're so content why are you on here blathering all day. Seems like you have a giant chip on your shoulder.
Why do you people care? Do you really want my daily itinerary? I come to the relationships forum for the same reason I listen to AM talk radio in the morning, for the same reason I watched flavor of love years ago (this forum should be renamed flav imo), for the same reason I watch Springer in the 80's, and why I rubber neck accidents on the highway. There's nothing difficult to figure. As far as chips go, if I run across an intellectually stunted male bashing women online, I'll hand your ass to you. It's a knee jerk response, quite involuntary most of the time.

Old 04-14-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
CLICK

That was the sound of me having enough of your garbage so you're now on ignore like all the other clowns I have had to ignore over the past few years of being on this forum. Join the clownfest in iggieland.
You, like most of your kind, have been on my ignore list for over a year. I don't know why I continued to open the your annoying ignored replies, read and reply to your ridiculous trash. I guess feminists just can't handle the truth thrown at them. Peace and good riddance.

Last edited by West of Encino; 04-14-2012 at 07:34 PM..

Old 04-14-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMWalker View Post
They get angry and anger is a reaction to fear. The fear is that they are wrong, and the whole premise which they based their identity on is wrong.

The entire philospophy of female superiority is wrong and they know it, they just don't know what to do about it, except lash out.

I would feel bad for them except its hard to sympathize with bigots.

I'll shed a few crocodile tears: cause I heard they hate to see grown men cry.
They're just genetically wired to get defensive. A gang of female supremacists fully in denial. They know the truth hurts, they have to attack others who speak against their logic.

They're very hostile towards normal people and traditional folks.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMWalker View Post
They get angry and anger is a reaction to fear. The fear is that they are wrong, and the whole premise which they based their identity on is wrong.

The entire philospophy of female superiority is wrong and they know it, they just don't know what to do about it, except lash out.

I would feel bad for them except its hard to sympathize with bigots.

I'll shed a few crocodile tears: cause I heard they hate to see grown men cry.
Oh yea, there's big fear. When I was mulching my garden today-ridden with fear! When I took my dog on our daily run, by golly I was just so ridden with fear because there are internet men charging feminism. Yes, cries! When I go to work on Monday, what will I do? I think I'll be paralyzed with fear...oh boo hoo.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
They're just genetically wired to get defensive. A gang of female supremacists fully in denial. They know the truth hurts, they have to attack others who speak against their logic.

They're very hostile towards normal people and traditional folks.
Isn't that the case. I wonder what you normal guys and normal people plan do to about it, if anything.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Isn't that the case. I wonder what you normal guys and normal people plan do to about it, if anything.
Society is blind and won't heed a normal man's word. They'll probably listen to a pink-wearing male though, like Joe Biden or Barack Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships