Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 08:01 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,439,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmobizmo View Post
Easiest answer would be to just ask her what she has in mind. Make sure when you have this conversation that it is during a neutral time and in a neutral place. Before, during or after romance isn't a good time. How about this...........
While watching TV one evening, say...."Honey, you've expressed that I'm not very aggressive and I need more clarification so I can try to work with you on this. I can't meet your needs if I don't know what they are so can you give me some examples of what you would like for me to try?"
Listen, be open to suggestions and don't let your manhood feel threatened.
Lol I am NOT dressing in women's clothing if that's what you mean...

Btw asking her questions on 'neutral' time will then turn it from being neutral to being an issue again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
He may be the one who is mean, mean, mean but she is not here to tell us her side, so while I keep an open mind, we only hear one side.

We are all hear to talk things out and have someone on our side. Nothing we say here will likely make or break a situation. I guess what I am trying to say is, it is not a court of law only a place of reprieve.
Pay no mind mrstewart,pretty much everyone in my neck of the woods are like lawyers Up until here I thought that just plain honesty and straightforwardness were good enough

Old 10-13-2008, 08:17 AM

3,562 posts, read 5,207,487 times
Perhaps she wants you to pull her hair and not run your fingers through it.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:19 AM

13,783 posts, read 26,200,024 times
Maybe you could learn to braid it, roll it, or do an updo...maybe she just wants a hairdresser

Old 10-13-2008, 08:26 AM

No, really, what if what she is asking for is to be dominated?

Old 10-13-2008, 08:27 AM

13,783 posts, read 26,200,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
No, really, what if what she is asking for is to be dominated.
Never thought about that...and I don't want to.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Perhaps she wants you to pull her hair and not run your fingers through it.
Nah she'd probably punch me then

Old 10-13-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Never thought about that...and I don't want to.
See why can't I just have someone like you?...

Old 10-13-2008, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
Nah she'd probably punch me then
Have you spoken to her about it?

Edited for this:
Of course you have not. I went back to read through your posts. I find a repetitive pattern and this is what I am reading from you:

You move in with a girl because you needed a place to stay-you had to think fast. Its not your fault.
You move to an area that you hate because of a relationship that you would have left except that would have broken her heart. So. its her fault for the move.
She has an ex-boyfriend that she is in contact with and it is her fault that she has ex-boyfriends.
You state that your not aggressive romantically, although you are pursuing a side relationship aggresively. She should have known that your not romantically aggressive, its her fault.

You do not wish to discuss those issues of pertaining to sexual needs that she might need. Yet, you are wary that she might want sexual attention from someone else due to pictures.

So, at what point do you become a responsible party to your own demise? Your lack of effort is showing.

Last edited by Pandamonium; 10-13-2008 at 10:46 AM..

Old 10-13-2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Have you spoken to her about it?
Yea she's really not into the crazy stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships