Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:06 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,979,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
We're forming a band, i want to be a late blooming rock star.
Way to go, opti! You've got enough ladies on your hands as it is... whatcha gonna do with more groupies...?! You'll have to spread the cheer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
just another wolf sitting on his haunches howling at the moon with you.
Some Moon last couple of nights, huh...

http://www.gryphonmals.com/ClipArt/HowlAtMoon.jpg (broken link)

http://www.gryphonmals.com/ClipArt/HowlAtMoon.jpg (broken link)

Hey, not only opti can have a band!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 11:11 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,073,959 times
There are people who have fun in their lives, goals, ambitions. loves and struggles, and the struggles don't get to them, they learn and grow even fro the bad. And then there are those who like to get online and agree it all sucks and then you die, but its them i tell you, them!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:13 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,837,519 times
I see you have an absence of sympathy.

Quote:
There are people who have fun in their lives, goals, ambitions. loves and struggles, and the struggles don't get to them, they learn and grow even fro the bad. And then there are those who like to get online and agree it all sucks and then you die, but its them i tell you, them!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Well, at least I can't be accused of blaming only or even mainly THEM. Frankly, I fail to see too much growth and learning in you, but that's beside the point.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:16 PM

There's always room for an alphabetical soda pop girl!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:16 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,837,519 times
You aren't blaming. You are pointing things out or calling it as you see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, at least I can't be accused of blaming only or even mainly THEM. Frankly, I fail to see too much growth and learning in you, but that's beside the point.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:22 PM

Well my online piracy is complete and now I want to watch phil helmuth scream and complain till some punk who bought his book beats him, and wonders why since he spilled his guts for quick bucks writing a tell all book that created all these internet players...I'm sure he'll tell some onlookers "it's all them, not me" too. good night and god bless!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:25 PM

Quote:
"it's all them, not me"
As I said, I've taken plenty of responsibility for the outcomes in my life - speaking for myself because it appeared as if you were addressing me even though you didn't quote.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:46 AM

431 posts, read 1,307,672 times
I don't go out with most of my friends anymore because I don't drink and a lot of them drink heavy on weekends. I also work most Friday and Saturday nights anyway. Which also makes it hard to make new friends. I mostly see my friends or aquantances(SP) when I play softball on Monday nights. But even when I don't work the weekends they couldn't care less about calling to see if I am coming out. I am just too sober to chill with apparently. But even when I do have a weekend off I usually would rather just stay up late with my daughter. They do call every so often to see if I am off, but I think it is mostly a hassle for them with my schedule and sobriety. lol.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:48 AM

5,802 posts, read 11,836,039 times
In my opinion, people are becoming more antisocial because of the ideological Backlash : since the crumbling of the Berlin Wall, conservative, inividualistic values have progressively made a strong comeback in our Western societies : it's all about now "MY family, MY wife (or MY husband), MY children (like it it's their parent's private property), MY carreer, MY dough, MY car, MY body, MY navel, et coetera....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships