Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 11:11 AM

42 posts, read 140,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoron View Post
do you flirt with people of the opposite sex or in artys case, the same sex?

and are you good at it?

i would describe myself as a guy that does well with women as far as being able to get a date, but i am not good when it comes to flirting with women in public, especially when they initiate it.

No,i don't want advice in this thread on how to respond back i just want to hear your thoughts.

If you have good advice just dm me........
how do you post a new message???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2008, 11:40 AM

13,562 posts, read 21,313,546 times
I love to flirt,and am I good at it,well depends

actually the thing I love about flirting the most is when it gets to the breaking point and I either pull her into me or pin her to wall and lay a soft long exploring kiss on her,because if I can get that far with her after my kiss Im almost sure she will be putty in my hands.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:41 AM

3,490 posts, read 8,199,661 times
I used to be a shameless, grade A flirt for years. I loved it. I was also an expert with the smouldering eyes. Lol.
I actually used to love flirting and the hot looks, but I think I can honestly say that I don't do it now. I am still friendly to men and enjoy their company and conversation, but something has changed.

I really feel like I got all that out of my system when I was young, free, single and having lots and lots of fun. Now I only flirt with my husband. I don't even notice guys looking at me anymore unless they are really blatant about it. I guess I'm just not on the look out for it these days.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:50 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,127,015 times
What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_POWER_WITH_IN_AU View Post
how do you post a new message???

Old 10-16-2008, 12:09 PM

Talking new message

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
What do you mean?
i thort that was self explanatory how do you post a new message with a new heading?

Old 10-16-2008, 12:17 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,127,015 times
I see you figured it out........

Quote:
i thort that was self explanatory how do you post a new message with a new heading?

Old 10-16-2008, 12:29 PM

no i dident what ive done is replied to your post not made a new post with a new topic your no help at all

Old 10-16-2008, 12:33 PM

Can someone that knows what they are doing tell me how to make a new post please with a new topic?

Old 10-16-2008, 12:33 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,930,122 times
Quote:
no i dident what ive done is replied to your post not made a new post with a new topic your no help at all
Yeah, ChicagoRon... you're worthless... pitiful!! (LMAO - kidding of course).

To answer your question, when you're not IN a thread, but are within a topic (like "Relationships" or "Food and Drink", on the top, there's a button that says "New Thread". Click that and enter the title you want, then type your message.

C'mon ChicagoRon... get with the program!!

Old 10-16-2008, 12:43 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,131,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I love to flirt,and am I good at it,well depends

actually the thing I love about flirting the most is when it gets to the breaking point and I either pull her into me or pin her to wall and lay a soft long exploring kiss on her,because if I can get that far with her after my kiss Im almost sure she will be putty in my hands.
Leave it to Simba to take it from flirting to erotica
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships