Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 01:08 PM

1,385 posts, read 3,001,118 times

Advertisements

What don't I like about being a woman? Menstural Cycle.
What do I like? Being able to show my emotions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 03:28 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,013,754 times
Am I the only female here that DOESNT mind the Bloody Red Monster??

Old 10-25-2008, 04:05 PM

630 posts, read 1,290,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Im with you, not only do I not mind, I actually like it.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:19 PM

5,835 posts, read 5,174,375 times
I'm glad I read you post before I posted. You covered most of what I wanted to say but included in showing emotions is the ability to see beyond the black and white that men are more inclined to do. I think women actually use more of their brain than men, who tend to use just one side. I'm serious.
I also like that we can show affection to each other easily and that most of us are nurturing.
I don't like being treated like a second class citizen, talked down to, judged based heavily on looks and judged negatively just because of hair color and body type. So much harder than being a man, IMO especially since most women have to work and are expected to continue their usual duties at home and with the kids.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatles_fan View Post
I'm glad I read you post before I posted. You covered most of what I wanted to say but included in showing emotions is the ability to see beyond the black and white that men are more inclined to do. I think women actually use more of their brain than men, who tend to use just one side. I'm serious.
I also like that we can show affection to each other easily and that most of us are nurturing.
I don't like being treated like a second class citizen, talked down to, judged based heavily on looks and judged negatively just because of hair color and body type. So much harder than being a man, IMO especially since most women have to work and are expected to continue their usual duties at home and with the kids.
I agree, I think you nailed it. If anything, in life I feel more that women in general are more of a threat than the men are in the work force. Its usually true because women are more goal oriented.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie333 View Post
Im with you, not only do I not mind, I actually like it.
Like it?

I dont mind it...it doesnt hurt...but I dont necessarily LIKE it. I gain weight- 5-6lbs worth, like crazy.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:08 PM

37,478 posts, read 45,740,039 times
Quote:

Um, no. I didn't say anything about it, and I'm sure there are many more that it does not affect negatively.

And on a related issue, PMS is something I've never understood as I've never experienced it. I am blessed.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Like it?

I dont mind it...it doesnt hurt...but I dont necessarily LIKE it. I gain weight- 5-6lbs worth, like crazy.
Yea i do, i actually look forward to it sometimes, i feel more level headed, can usually better assert things and feel i have a stronger sex drive during this time. I don't necissarily know why, but I do like it. There are times ofcourse where i feel just pure pain also and no i don't like that.lol that sucks.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Um, no. I didn't say anything about it, and I'm sure there are many more that it does not affect negatively.

And on a related issue, PMS is something I've never understood as I've never experienced it. I am blessed.
LOL
I just gain weight and notice that my sweet tooth emerges around that time.

Lucky lady, you.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:19 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,602,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie333 View Post
I agree, I think you nailed it. If anything, in life I feel more that women in general are more of a threat than the men are in the work force. Its usually true because women are more goal oriented.
LOL, no, women are NOT more goal-oriented, not even close. Women are more process oriented, not goal-oriented. Numerous studies confirm that.

And being emotional is not a strength at all. You should make decisions purely rationally, based on the facts you have. Emotions cloud judgment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships